Beto: We Only Have 10 Years Left To Act On Climate Change

25,000 board members in here.....note how many are willing to come in here and go full-on embracing this stuff! Nobody likes to come in a thread and announce, "I have the political IQ of a small soap dish!"

The entire planet see's this kind of st00pid and runs the other way at warp speed. I swear I do think these candidates are GOP plants! Imagine this guy in a debate with Trump who brings up what Beto said? You could turn off your TV sets!:coffee:

25,000 board members in here.....note how many are willing to come in here and go full-on embracing this stuff! Nobody likes to come in a thread and announce, "I have the political IQ of a small soap dish!"

The entire planet see's this kind of st00pid and runs the other way at warp speed. I swear I do think these candidates are GOP plants! Imagine this guy in a debate with Trump who brings up what Beto said? You could turn off your TV sets!:coffee:
But God Bless the AOC mental caliber fringe for coming forth time after time to provide us all with a good laugh everyday.

Forum List

Back