Beto visits child prison camp at tent city of Tornillo, Texas...Betomania ensues (NOT)

Beto is a terrible debater. He got smoked by Ted Cruz. LMAO.
I admire and respect your opinion LOL

It’s a fact. Go and rewatch the debates. He was close in the polls and post debate he got smoked. Wonder why? You’re too stupid to understand. I get it.
Of course I've never seen the debate. I think there was something else that happened 2 can remember I'm not from Texas and I never thought he could win. But I sure think he could be elected Nationwide. I just think you're very biased LOL. And of course brainwashed functional etc.

Explain why they were almost tied in the polls and post debate Cruz pulled away? I am sure you are dumber than a box of nails.
Hell you're from Texas you should know okay he wasn't good in the debate. You and Texas are very conservative and found out more about O'Rourke in the debate. Not surprising.
But I'll tell you Texas will be blue pretty soon. And you will like it

They are not lies they are spun out of all reality by your propagandists, Super Dupe. You red State schnucks, so GD stupid.

Lies on top of more lies. Even the Washington Post knew and admitted that Obama LIED. Read this and get back to me.

Thanks to Jonathan Gruber for revealing Obamacare deception
Tell me his lie that wasn't a prediction. Gruber is an idiot should never be on TV or video LOL.

Gruber is the idiot that the community organizer paid $400K to help create the ACA. Obama lied about the ACA and he's lied about other matters of significant importance and cucks like you loved him anyway.
Those are not lies those are predictions or tell me one that isn't, brainwashed functional moron.. your whole world is a lie LOL breaking Hillary is honest, the rich pay the same percentage as the middle class and get all the new wealth, and those tax rates have been screwing the middle class and the country 35 years now., Dumbasses LOL.

You're having a meltdown. Calm down. I'm simply pointing out to you that 1) Obama was and is a prolific, serial liar and on matters of substance and 2) Obamacare was a fraud and Obama had to lie to get it through. You're welcome.
and you can't give an example of his lies that were not a prediction that was changed in Congress a couple of years later

I admire and respect your opinion LOL

It’s a fact. Go and rewatch the debates. He was close in the polls and post debate he got smoked. Wonder why? You’re too stupid to understand. I get it.
Of course I've never seen the debate. I think there was something else that happened 2 can remember I'm not from Texas and I never thought he could win. But I sure think he could be elected Nationwide. I just think you're very biased LOL. And of course brainwashed functional etc.

Explain why they were almost tied in the polls and post debate Cruz pulled away? I am sure you are dumber than a box of nails.
Hell you're from Texas you should know okay he wasn't good in the debate. You and Texas are very conservative and found out more about O'Rourke in the debate. Not surprising.
But I'll tell you Texas will be blue pretty soon. And you will like it

If that is what the people want so be it. You cannot do simple math but hopefully others in your whacked party can.

So you brainwashed fools want great insurance on Obamacare for the same price as the old GOP scam plans that cut you off andwouldn't give you a plan with existing conditions, annual cap etc etc. Just stupid. Congratulations you're probably going to get screwed again. 75% pay less than $100 a month. You are an idiot LOL

I get my health insurance through my employer. It's a good plan. Thanks to the ACA, my premiums went up significantly. But, hey, someone has to subsidize the tens of millions who don't feel like working and pay for the countless ER visits by the 23 million illegals, right?

I will add this. I've spoken to numerous doctors about the ACA and every single one of them tell me it's a disaster. I guess you're going to claim they're all stupid too.
Probably all greedy Republicans who don't know what they're talking about just believe the same crap you do. It's a club for idiots. My father was a democratic doctor in he just wouldn't talk about it LOL. He was for socialized medicine since 1940. You people are ridiculous on medicine anyway. Remember your plans from your job are all guaranteed now and annual cap it said it was so of course the price goes up plus corporations love screwing people. Also remember we now have pressure to keep prices down and competition. Prices went down this year. Of course great plans cost more than shity plans like we used to have with 500,000 people going bankrupt the year who had good insurance they thought. Plus just cut off they have to go on welfare to get Medicaid stupid. Are Healthcare is ridiculously expensive 18% of GDP. France is 12% England is like 8%.

You’re an idiot. You prove that with each and every post.
I don't think I am an idiot and I don't think you are an idiot. I just think you are brainwashed functional idiot. Try and keep the comments political. It is it is a very good brainwashing outfit the GOP have there.... Change the channel. Prime time is especially bad. Shepard Smith is really broken away isn't he?

No you’re an idiot if you didn’t see that Beto was smoked in that debate. I am a Libertarian. I don’t watch Smith.

Forum List

Back