Beto refuses to support law that compels doctors to treat baby that is born after surviving abortion

• Banned
"Question: If a baby is born at 28 weeks, he or she becomes an infant, no? If a baby is aborted at 28 weeks with the potential to be an out-of-the-womb "infant," how is aborting that baby not a form of infanticide? Just trying to understand the moral ambiguity here"

Yesterday some idiot snowflake claimed one of the biggest differences between Democrats and conservatives is the fact that Democrats respect life.

AFTER I STOPPED LAUGHING...I just shook my head, rather than waste my time trying to talk to an idiot, and moved on....

Democrats respect 'LIFE'?

Democrats are passing laws do not allow them to kill newborn babies.

For a long time now, Democrats have supported a pro-abortion organization did hacks up babies into pieces and sells those pieces...

The Democrats former president ran his own secret drone assassination which he used to kill American citizens abroad, stripping them of their constitutional right to due process.

The Democratic Party is the party that knew well in advance did a Middle East wide terrorist attack was coming, knew they had Americans in a location that was indefensible and that would be wiped out if that attack occurred, and they just left them there to needlessly die...

Respect for Life? Democrats?

:abgg2q.jpg:

"Only 7.6 percent of American women have abortions during the second trimester, and 1.3 percent have the procedure done in the third trimester.

Third-trimester abortions usually occur because of extreme health circumstances, such as when the mother’s life is at risk or when the child would be born with a genetic condition that would make life outside the womb nearly impossible."

Note: Infanticide is illegal in every single state.

Forum List

Back