Beto raises $27.5m

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

That idiot Abbot was only a few quid behind him.
On the basis that there are no free lunches what have they promised to give in return for that money ?
I suppose that the bulk of it will go for media advertising campaigns. In effect paying to tell their lies in a slicker way.

How can you have fair elections when this amount of monwy is sloshing around.

I fear that the UK is going down the same road. Its dirty Russian money over here though,.

On the basis that there are no free lunches what have they promised to give in return for that money ?
I suppose that the bulk of it will go for media advertising campaigns. In effect paying to tell their lies in a slicker way.

I fear that the UK is going down the same road. Its dirty Russian money over here though,.
From which left wing activist groups funded by Big corps?

How can you have fair elections when the media gives one side free positive coverage and trashes the other side?

O'Rourke is the classic empty suit if there ever was one. Hasn't worked a day in his life. Drug charges. No accomplishments of any kind.

How can you have fair elections when the media gives one side free positive coverage and trashes the other side?

O'Rourke is the classic empty suit if there ever was one. Hasn't worked a day in his life. Drug charges. No accomplishments of any kind.
You miss the point of the thread in spectacular fashion.

Bush has had drug charges and he was president.

The border issue is going to hurt Beto excessively, if the price of oil and his alt-left ideology doesn't.

If Beto were elected, whom does that help exactly?
The abortion factor. women are now treated a 2nd class citizen, better the guns to shoot at real people.

What does Abbott produce?

Why because he lost the presidency, most people lose including tramp.
He never even made it through the primaries any time he tried.

Do you actually think he was on the presidential ballot?

And FYI I didn't vote for Trump but I also realize that you need to think I did that because you are incapable of thinking outside of your little 2 dimensional world view.

Texas is one state where I would not care if they went blue on the state level for a spell. Maybe then their citizens would wake-up to the fact that the likes of Wheels have been selling them down the river.

He will make a good gov. of Texas, better than what we had, but Abbott will cheat.

Forum List

Back