Beto O'Rourke lied during debate, he said he did not try to flee from drunk driving accident.

So based on the "4,000 service members" to save some marshland, raise the GDP contention could be also said for WWI and WWII.
Both of which never touched America as deeply as 9/11 did.
Yet FDR/Truman sent 100 TIMES (400,000) US troops to die to save Europe/Asia so they could compete with the USA in jobs, etc? Wow... some comparison!
I mean what a totally ASINE comparison!
What was the reason for WWII and Korean War except as you point out then piss poor decision?

Your comparison PALES with regards to the MASSIVE WWII costs and I am sure from your belief that our presidents our fools that YOU believe
Roosevelt actually wanted WWII so it would stimulate our economy!

An in-depth analysis of FDR’s actions and motives leading up to the “day of infamy,” has also been under a microscope in hopes of revealing a manipulated entry into World War II.
FDR’s attitude toward Nazi Germany and Hitler was well articulated. The British Ambassador to the United States noted that Roosevelt believed Hitler’s expansion and ideology to be a threat. He acknowledged the predicament FDR was in, with regards to the isolationist mentality of U.S. citizens, “ …[Roosevelt] is strongly anti-German and is revolted at what the German Government are doing…at the same time he fully appreciated the limitations which public opinion places on his policies and action.”12
Conspiracy: Did FDR Deceive the American People in a Push for War?

NO your dumb ass finger in the air statements about GWB making poor decisions can be also said about FDR and WWII!

When my kids were younger and I coached youth sports there was a mercy rule, that after a team was so far behind the game was ended to avoid further embarrassment. That is now what I am going to do with you.

You just compared Iraq to the combined might and danger of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. There really is nothing further that can be said, you have shown that you lack the basic comprehension ability of a even a second grader. It is clear now that nothing matters to you but your party, and you will embarrass yourself to this extent to support and defend your party.

From this point forward every post you make will be seen through the lens that you think Iraq was the same as Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

It is funny that you bring up the Korean Conflict, but sad that you are too stupid and uneducated to know the significance of the Korean Conflict.

WWII was the last time that the Congress of the United States declared war on another country, and it was also the last time that politicians let the Military do what it does best and win wars.

Since that time Congress has abdicated it duties and the executive branch has not allowed the military to win a war, the only possible exception to that was the defense of Kuwait in 1991.

Since WWII the military has been nothing but a tool to be used for political power and purposes. And ignorant fucks like you are cheering it on and spitting on the graves of all those that died to maintain party status quo.

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

An actual police report at the time and place of the crime...

WATCH: Beto O'Rourke Pins Himself In Corner Over Drunk Driving Claim

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.
Did the witness wait 42 years to come forward?

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.

I am pretty sure that kavanaugh was not 10 years old when he was in high school. :290968001256257790-final:

So based on the "4,000 service members" to save some marshland, raise the GDP contention could be also said for WWI and WWII.
Yet FDR/Truman sent 100 TIMES (400,000) US troops to die to save Europe/Asia so they could compete with the USA in jobs, etc? Wow... some comparison!
What was the reason for WWII and Korean War except as you point out then piss poor decision?

Your comparison PALES with regards to the MASSIVE WWII costs and I am sure from your belief that our presidents our fools that YOU believe

An in-depth analysis of FDR’s actions and motives leading up to the “day of infamy,” has also been under a microscope in hopes of revealing a manipulated entry into World War II.
FDR’s attitude toward Nazi Germany and Hitler was well articulated. The British Ambassador to the United States noted that Roosevelt believed Hitler’s expansion and ideology to be a threat. He acknowledged the predicament FDR was in, with regards to the isolationist mentality of U.S. citizens, “ …[Roosevelt] is strongly anti-German and is revolted at what the German Government are doing…at the same time he fully appreciated the limitations which public opinion places on his policies and action.”12

NO your dumb ass finger in the air statements about GWB making poor decisions can be also said about FDR and WWII!

When my kids were younger and I coached youth sports there was a mercy rule, that after a team was so far behind the game was ended to avoid further embarrassment. That is now what I am going to do with you.

You just compared Iraq to the combined might and danger of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. There really is nothing further that can be said, you have shown that you lack the basic comprehension ability of a even a second grader. It is clear now that nothing matters to you but your party, and you will embarrass yourself to this extent to support and defend your party.

From this point forward every post you make will be seen through the lens that you think Iraq was the same as Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

It is funny that you bring up the Korean Conflict, but sad that you are too stupid and uneducated to know the significance of the Korean Conflict.

WWII was the last time that the Congress of the United States declared war on another country, and it was also the last time that politicians let the Military do what it does best and win wars.

Since that time Congress has abdicated it duties and the executive branch has not allowed the military to win a war, the only possible exception to that was the defense of Kuwait in 1991.

Since WWII the military has been nothing but a tool to be used for political power and purposes. And ignorant fucks like you are cheering it on and spitting on the graves of all those that died to maintain party status quo.

Trump has allowed our miltiary to knock out the isis land grab....don't hear much about them now do you?

YET you support the President, who has lied what--4,000+ times so far ? Lies are a problem or aren't they? Make up your mind.
Have another drink Old Lady... O’Rouke is toast. In fact...have one for him.:booze:

Trump has allowed our miltiary to knock out the isis land grab....don't hear much about them now do you?

Trump did allow our military help to finish off what was left of ISIS. Yet he still has our military in Afghanistan in a no win situation with no plans of bringing them home.

I am pretty sure that kavanaugh was not 10 years old when he was in high school. :290968001256257790-final:
He’s so brilliant and qualified as a Judge...hell he might have been. :113:

Beto O’Rourke? What did this guys family do at dinner? Wash down enchiladas with a pint of Guinness? :21:

He’s so brilliant and qualified as a Judge...hell he might have been. :113:

:290968001256257790-final:

Trump did allow our military help to finish off what was left of ISIS. Yet he still has our military in Afghanistan in a no win situation with no plans of bringing them home.
Off topic but no ...ISIS is not "finished" by a long shot

Off topic but no ...ISIS is not "finished" by a long shot

Mostly. They are now scattering like rats and joining up with other like minded groups. Al Qaeda is welcoming them with open arms since we took the our eyes off of them to invade Iraq, they are now making a major comeback.

Al Qaeda at 30 shows signs of resurgence after ISIS routed

Well, Dr. Ford doesn't know what year it was when she was 15, so it's impossible to say how old Judge Kavanaugh was during the slander that your party puts out.

Well, Dr. Ford doesn't know what year it was when she was 15, so it's impossible to say how old Judge Kavanaugh was during the slander that your party puts out.

This was put out by the Dems, not the Libertarians. You are barking up the wrong tree my little statist, I have been supportive of Kavanaugh since before Trump choose him.

Lyin Ted shut the government down for 16 days because too many people were getting too much health care.

Congressman O'Rourke is running the most grassroots campaign in the history of political Texas campaigns

the rise of progressive candidates in red states like Beto and Andrew Gillum shows that the Dem party needs to move to the left.

just promise free health care. dont worry about how we're gonna pay for it. WHEN YOU GET A NEW CAR, YOU DONT WORRY ABOUT HOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT!

Forum List

Back