Beto, or should we call him Robert O'rourke, is done, the racists in democrat party will destroy him

I have been listening to some of the latest coverage of Beto, the Irish white guy running as a Mexican guy for the democrat nomination for President......and the racists in the democrat party are going to destroy him before they get to the first debate......

Kahn: "Have you ever read Milton captain Kirk?" From your avatar and tag line you look like an old trekky...

I am a fan of Captain Kirk....the best of the t.v. Star Trek captains by far....

To stay on topic, lets compare Beto to the Starship captains of movies and TV series. In the old days Beto might have had a successful TV series and more than a few successful movies. However, in today's Hollywood, or democrat party, he's an also ran. Maybe the young folks can rally for him? Could Spartacus be a starship captain? How about Kamala, Tulsi, Kirsten, Liz Warren or Amy Klobuchar? How would Joe Biden or Bernie do auditioning to captain a starship? If you wouldn't want them to captain a starship, how could you vote for them for president????

In strict "white privilege" order the captains are:
James T. Kirk (Wm Shatner) Star Trek: The Original Series - Wikipedia (1966-1994)
Jean Luke Picard (Patrick Stewart) Star Trek: The Next Generation - Wikipedia (1987-2005)
Jonathon Archer (Scott Bakula) Star Trek: Enterprise - Wikipedia (2001-2005)
Adama (Lorne Greene & Edward James Olmos) Battlestar Galactica - Wikipedia (2005-2009)
Young Captain Kirk (Chris Pine) Star Trek (film) - Wikipedia (2009 - present)

There were only two women captains, one privileged and one minority:
Kathryn Janeway, who to her credit lasted (7) seasons. Kathryn Janeway - Wikipedia (Star Trek:Voyager) (1995 - 2001)
Michael Burnham (Sonequa Martin-Green) Star Trek: Discovery - Wikipedia Michael Burnham - Wikipedia (2017-present)

There was one minority male, but not of a starship, Benjamin Sisko, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Wikipedia (1993-1999)
I will rate Beto as like Captain Decker who almost wiped out two Federation starships, and the only survivor of the Constellation and almost took the Enterprise into the doomsday machine.
View attachment 250642

Could be Decker....but...
I think he's more like psychotic Lord Garth who illegally used phasers on American patriots to save the globalists, and then when the Americans with Old Glory won, he ended up in an asylum.

I have been listening to some of the latest coverage of Beto, the Irish white guy running as a Mexican guy for the democrat nomination for President......and the racists in the democrat party are going to destroy him before they get to the first debate......

Well......he is God.....

Remember when the Left/Democrats ran Obama claiming that he is Jesus.....the messiah....God????

Yeah....really.

Watch this:

beto_jesus2.jpg

Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke officially launched his candidacy for the Democratic nomination by declaring to Vanity Fair he is "just born to be in it." And his supporters seem to have picked up on the "chosen one" undertones already, with a sign at a Saturday night rally in Austin glorying, "BETO IS OUR CHRIST."
Don't idolize your 2020 pick

And the Democrats fell for exactly the same line in '08.....

Well if they support Beto who is an admitted known Computer Hacker, then that throws the whole "we are not abusing power, we are only after the Russian email hackers" act out the window and exposes the witch hunt as a treasonous coupe that it is.
Beto=Dems with
View attachment 250559
-Ooops!

Who didn’t hack a few computers in high school?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you have more month at the end of your money than money at the end of your month—
If you worry about your kids having access to clean water and air—
If your health care bills are causing you more pain than comfort—

you aren’t alone. We need to channel our common pain into a common purpose.

Learn to get the income you desire so you won’t have the issue.

If you have more month at the end of your money than money at the end of your month—
If you worry about your kids having access to clean water and air—
If your health care bills are causing you more pain than comfort—

you aren’t alone. We need to channel our common pain into a common purpose.

Learn to get the income you desire so you won’t have the issue.

Carping is sooooo much easier.
That's why we have a Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back