Beto Now Channeling Dead Kennedys

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Sure, there's still the arm-waving, profuse sweating, making his family literally eat dirt, and trying to out-crazy AOC and the rest of the commiecrat lunatics. But now Beto has added a new dimension; an amateurish, breathless, nightclub comic impersonation of the Kennedy boys: :lol:

• Banned
He's channeling Fredo Corleone.

"I'm not dumb, like everyone says!...I'm smart and I want respect!"

Nah, Bobby and Jack....he's taking buffoonery to new heights.

Another indicator is his claim, “I don’t ever prepare a speech.” In one appearance, O’Rourke told Vanity Fair, it felt as though “every word was pulled out of me. Like, by some greater force.” He seems to see this campaign as an exercise in self-discovery.

Is Beto O'Rourke another Kennedy or Obama?

He's actually channeling that guy from the Village People with the ass-less chaps.

Beto is the dems' dumb blond, but I don't see how Obama put to rest the Kennedy's. Like him or not, Obama spoke against Iraq when Hillary and Biden were voting for it.

• Banned
Beto is the dems' dumb blond, but I don't see how Obama put to rest the Kennedy's. Like him or not, Obama spoke against Iraq when Hillary and Biden were voting for it.

The Kennedys were 60 years ago....Jack almost got us nuked over soccer fields in Cuba. Bobby was who got Jack killed by going after the Mob after the old man talked Sam Giancana into throwing a hundred thousand Nixon votes into the Chicago River. Your party won't find another Obama....cartoons like him are one-offs.

The young white guy is running point for the Democrats. He will draw the fire for the 'person of color' which they really seek for POTUS.

He loses intersectional identity politics big time.

White
Male
Rich
Grew up with money

He is pure evil.

He's 2020's John Edwards. Remember that guy? H-o-a-p-e is on the way! H-o-a-p-e is on the way! Then he cheats on his dying wife, has a kid with some loser gold digger, tries to cover it up, and is caught. Buh bye! Lol!

Maybe Beto will channel John Edwards.

His delivery is so affected, Jesus Christ, what a fucking putz.

A week ago he would have said "can't" like a Texan instead of the Boston Kennedyesque "can not"...still can't seem to tone down the arm waving, standing on tables, apologizing for being white, etc.

Forum List

Back