Beto Commits Suicide

EVERYTHING'S FINE IN THE BETO CAMPAIGN, FOLKS, NOTHING TO LOSE CONFIDENCE ABOUT!

“I do my best to contribute to the success ofmy country, there are ways that I do this that are immeasurable and ways that are measurable."⁣ - Beto on the low amount he gives to charity

Beto has never been anything.

He simply took advantage of Cruz spending too much time on the Nation and not enough time on Texas.
When Beto got close to Cruz, it was a dream come true for the DNC...they had a chance to take out a
GOP Senator in Texas. The DNC responded by funneling every dollar into Beto's campaign in 2018.

He still got beat. His arm movements/gyrations are scripted. This guy is as phony as it gets. People
can read him like a book and the letter's are two feet tall. He's washed up and is history.

immigration costs us a fortune. let's outlaw all immigration before asking Americans to pay more in taxes!

“I do my best to contribute to the success ofmy country, there are ways that I do this that are immeasurable and ways that are measurable."⁣ - Beto on the low amount he gives to charity
And the way the pos scump steals from his bs charity???

or perhaps you had a child sent to Trump U, the bs scam school set up by the crook??
i've bought Trump U audiobooks narrated by Trump...they're TERRIFIC!

or perhaps you had a child sent to Trump U, the bs scam school set up by the crook??
Another trump scam That's his middle name

If that's true, your middle name is cocksucker.

you still have your head up trumps ass?? Tell the pos to take a shower You're filthy

Better than racist mother fuker like you

Better than racist mother fuker like you

What gives you the idea I'm racist, jackass?

Forum List

Back