Beto campaign helping illegal caravan - video

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Not surprised in the least. These scum need to be locked up.

“Nobody needs to know” Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says “Don’t Worry”

“I just hope nobody that’s the wrong person finds out about this.”
“It’s f***ing happening.” O’Rourke Campaign Staff Uses Pre-Paid Cards for Honduran Alien Supplies
“Don’t ever repeat this…” Campaign Staffers Explain How to Hide Campaign Expenditures for Aliens
“If you get caught in some sort of violation that’s like a $50,000 fine,” “For me I can just ignore the rules and I’m like f**k it.”
Transporting Aliens to “airports… bus stations,” “None of this is like sh*t there is a rulebook for”
Staffer Says She Sent Confirming Texts to Director

“Nobody needs to know” Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says “Don’t Worry” – PVA

Not surprised in the least. These scum need to be locked up.

“Nobody needs to know” Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says “Don’t Worry”

“I just hope nobody that’s the wrong person finds out about this.”
“It’s f***ing happening.” O’Rourke Campaign Staff Uses Pre-Paid Cards for Honduran Alien Supplies
“Don’t ever repeat this…” Campaign Staffers Explain How to Hide Campaign Expenditures for Aliens
“If you get caught in some sort of violation that’s like a $50,000 fine,” “For me I can just ignore the rules and I’m like f**k it.”
Transporting Aliens to “airports… bus stations,” “None of this is like sh*t there is a rulebook for”
Staffer Says She Sent Confirming Texts to Director

“Nobody needs to know” Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says “Don’t Worry” – PVA

I heard the Project Veritas guy on Hannity...remember when the news organizations would do undercover journalism like this? Here we have real, active, under cover journalism, exposing corrupt, racist politicians.....and they aren't getting any support from the democrat press establishment.....funny how that works....

Forum List

Back