Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

We intend to destroy your thread and your candidates and the Democratic party. I'll start us off, those two are too stupid to be POTUS.

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!
Complete BS.
As typical, you will post on a couple of pages, then move on to another posting of a troll thread saying the exact opposite.

You are the antithesis of unity.

Beto/Booker.....

What’s going to be their campaign slogan? “Making America Queer”?

So who would be the Prez?

Master Booker or Master Beto?

• Banned

So who would be the Prez?

Master Booker or Master Beto?
did i stutter? Master Beto would be the president!

• Banned
a friend from China asked me to define America. one word, baby: promise. IT'S THE PROMISE OF AMERICA, FOLKS! it's the basic bargain that built the middle class. it's the promise that your kid can come from Somalia and say whatever they want without any harmful consequences.

Complete BS.
As typical, you will post on a couple of pages, then move on to another posting of a troll thread saying the exact opposite.

You are the antithesis of unity.
you nailed me. i intend to be different from now on. the stakes are too high. Beto is our only savior. no one else can save us! ONLY BETO! oh, right, Booker too!

the brilliant writer David Brooks writes brilliantly: "there is an invisible fabric of unity that binds america together" and i'm here to tell you it is being ripped apart by Trump.

clear choices on who to vote for in that voting booth, my friends!

American workers are 3 times as productive as Chinese workers. i hear all these stories about how China is gonna eat our lunch. GIVE ME A BREAK!

the only thing that can tear america apart is Trump! we democrats choose hope over fear, truth over lies. folks, its still our century. we gotta stop walking with our heads down sayin Woe Is Me...DAMMIT. GO GET EM, FOLKS! LET'S ELECT BETOOOOOO!

a friend from China asked me to define America. one word, baby: promise. IT'S THE PROMISE OF AMERICA, FOLKS! it's the basic bargain that built the middle class. it's the promise that your kid can come from Somalia and say whatever they want without any harmful consequences.

He could even yell "Allah hu ackbar" in a crowded theater?

Is this a great country or what?

my friends, the stress that Trump has put on America is DEADLY. people die 20 years earlier if they suffer from stress. Hawaiians are scared of getting hit by a nuclear bomb from the Koreans. we need a unifier to save our country.

the average facebook user has 5 politically like minded friends to every person he opposes. even people who date each other are politically homogeneous. Beto will break this deadly cycle, my friends!

The decision-making in our government is going to the highest bidder. We need to get unaccountable money out of our politics and restore the principle of one person, one vote.

We’re fighting to restore power to people, so we’re powered by people.

let's do it together: USA!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

move out of the way. Step aside. WE'RE GOING TO THE WHITE HOUSE, AND BETO'S TAKING US THERE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BETO%20BOZO.jpg

Forum List

Back