beto and his campain funds funding the caravan?

Yeah we know it's O'Keefe. That's the point.
Infowars received a press pass to the white house. Trump appeared on the infowars show with alex jones to pander for votes before the 2016 election. He knows his base. They will believe almost anything, perfect for a con-man/reality show host to exploit.

Absolutely true. The same people who believe 9/11 was an inside job and in the flat earth are Trump's base.
And, Hillary's base are crooks, murderers, mental rejects. See how that goes, Cornholio?

If it's mental rejects...you should be a Hillary Supporter; clearly you have nothing going on up there.
Wow, you sure told me, Cornholio!

Infowars received a press pass to the white house. Trump appeared on the infowars show with alex jones to pander for votes before the 2016 election. He knows his base. They will believe almost anything, perfect for a con-man/reality show host to exploit.

Absolutely true. The same people who believe 9/11 was an inside job and in the flat earth are Trump's base.
And, Hillary's base are crooks, murderers, mental rejects. See how that goes, Cornholio?

If it's mental rejects...you should be a Hillary Supporter; clearly you have nothing going on up there.

And on cue...it shows up.

When you resort to name calling and insults, it shows you have nothing. Hillary's supporters aren't being hauled in front of the Grand Jury, indicted, convicted, and sent to jail. None of Hillary's voters are being charged with sending bombs in the mail, killing worshippers in church, or shooting black men in the street.

Trump is campaigning on fear, hate, misogyny and violence. That you support him shows that you believe in party over country. You're as morally bankrupt as the hate monger you support.

I want to expand on the above. Republican rank and file operate in a milieu of decency. It’s hard for them to grasp that their opponents do not. And so they always think education or facts or pointing out the hypocrisy will bring Democrat’s around. It never will. They choose evil and prefer denial. You can’t educate them because they already know the truth. It’s just that they have to hide their truth.
I see BULLDOG up there pretending that somehow he doesn’t believe the results here. This is the guy I humiliated when he, faced with a video of a leftist hoodlum attacking an American and being knocked out, tried to claim the masked democrat’s peaceful iron club was actually being attacked by the the heads of patriotic Americans.

Leftists aren’t fit for human society and certainly not fit for being educated. But this video needs to be shown to anyone and everyone else.

You have entertained me a time or two, but you aren't capable of humiliating anybody. You keep trying though.

If showing you a video of a leftist trying to bash in a mans head, after you denied it existed, didn’t embarrass you then it’s simply because you lack the human capacity for embarrassment.
Thus my point.

Why would it "embarrass" him? Was he the person in the video?

---- or is your feeble brain so feeble that it thinks one "leftist" is responsible for the actions of another, like some friggin' ant colony? Composition Fallacy much?

Forum List

Back