Betcha He’s a Democrat

You did not say which pollster had Trump's approval doubling among blacks.

yet you don't know any political affiliation of this man, it's just you being a nasty old fart..

History proves you both wrong.
Facts don't prove you right..

yet you don't know any political affiliation of this man, it's just you being a nasty old fart..

You never have any facts, just made up bullshit.

I don't think there is a Democrat in the US that loves this country. They are all assholes.

You never have any facts, just made up bullshit.
I have some horseshit you can buy..

I doubt people that listen to this will sell out the United States of America

Did you know Bradley Manning, ex-convicted FELON who was pardoned by the 1/2 white homosexual community agitator is running for a government position in the state of Maryland? Guess what party the faggot, traitor is running for? Wait for it......

10087_democratic_donkey_body_new_600.1424298807.gif

What is worse, is there will actually be people who vote for the shit for brains...

bradley-chelsea-manning.jpg

I doubt people that listen to this will sell out the United States of America

Democrats don’t get it. Country boys fought for our country in WW2, came home in caskets from Korea, and body bags from Vietnam. We love our President and our nation. We don’t kneel during the National Anthem and we work hard everyday and pay our taxes. We are the American people.

Did you know Bradley Manning, ex-convicted FELON who was pardoned by the 1/2 white homosexual community agitator is running for a government position in the state of Maryland? Guess what party the faggot, traitor is running for? Wait for it......

10087_democratic_donkey_body_new_600.1424298807.gif

What is worse, is there will actually be people who vote for the shit for brains...

bradley-chelsea-manning.jpg

You are right. Just think of those stupid Moon Bats that voted for that Obama and Crooked Hillary idiots. It is hard to imagine someone being that idiotic.

Speaking of pieces of shit but just think of the moron Libtards that vote for Democrats like Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee and Corey Booker.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

Forum List

Back