Betcha didn't know Kellyanne Conway has a brother?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
upload_2017-2-6_17-37-19.png

I wonder if they are twins?

I got moved....The RWers can put pictures of the Obama's as monkeys, but Conway must be off limits.

So, the Comrade is right? Free Speech only counts when you are praising him. GOTCHA!

View attachment 111045

I wonder if they are twins?
Alas... he was lost at Bowling Green

Maybe we should erect a memorial? An ALTERNATIVE FACT MEMORIAL in the form of a pile of dog feces, might do it.
6a00d8341c2e6353ef01bb097541df970d-600wi

DOUGLAS IS DEAD?????? :eek-52:
:eek::eek::eek:

I thought I saw him in the grocery store just a few days ago. As our dear leader often says, "Sad..."

Is it right to make fun of people with a pronounced underbite?

Is it right to make fun of people because of their race? Do you want me to point out the people on this board who have racist avatars? But you guys are okay with that?

Besides, the Comade never has any problem mocking the disabled, does he?

Is it right to make fun of people because of their race? Do you want me to point out the people on this board who have racist avatars? But you guys are okay with that?

I heard that Donald Trump acts the mannerism of cerebral palsy when he is mocking anyone and he did not mean he was making fun of the reporter. That's what I heard.

I heard that Donald Trump acts the mannerism of cerebral palsy when he is mocking anyone and he did not mean he was making fun of the reporter. That's what I heard.

Really, it just so happens that his mannerisms perfectly reflected the way that the reporter hand is held. The Comrade lies on a daily basis. Do you really think anyone with an objective mind watched the video and came away saying, "Gee, I wonder why he was throwing his arm like that?" GROW A BRAIN.

Answer me. Are you okay with the racist avatars that are spread all over this board?

Really, it just so happens that his mannerisms perfectly reflected the way that the reporter hand is held. The Comrade lies on a daily basis. Do you really think anyone with an objective mind watched the video and came away saying, "Gee, I wonder why he was throwing his arm like that?" GROW A BRAIN.

Answer me. Are you okay with the racist avatars that are spread all over this board?
Racism appalls me. I try not to comment on threads started by people with racist avatars, some of which baffle me that they are allowed on USMessageBoard.

Sir Racism and Religious Intolerance are the platforms of this US Administration. If you are in the EU, you have seen these things first hand. With the upcoming elections in Europe, you will choose between tolerance and inclusion and fascist nationalism, which we now have.

Sir Racism and Religious Intolerance are the platforms of this US Administration. If you are in the EU, you have seen these things first hand. With the upcoming elections in Europe, you will choose between tolerance and inclusion and fascist nationalism, which we now have.
Yes, I am watching the upcoming French election for president. The nationalist Marine Le Pen has enough votes to get her into the run-off and she will probably be up against the centrist Emmanuel Macron who is our only hope against racism and for the European Union.

macron_zpsniavooi4.jpg

Emmanuel Macron

Yes, I am watching the upcoming French election for president. The nationalist Marine Le Pen has enough votes to get her into the run-off and she will probably be up against the centrist Emmanuel Macron who is our only hope against racism and for the European Union.

macron_zpsniavooi4.jpg

Emmanuel Macron

Good Luck to you. I hope you don't get a narcissistic sociopath like we have, who lies on a daily basis.

Just read he will not be allowed to address the British Parliament. They did the right thing. He is a walking cancer to Democracy and Free Speech.

Forum List

Back