Beta Cuck Males...Poster boys for liberal Democrats

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The were thousands of these brain damaged effeminate males at the women's marches in DC and other cities.

Feminists lovingly pat them on the head and say, "good boy for marching with us". And them walk away with their lesbian girlfriends.

I can't figure out why these emasculated guys want to be subservient to these women? And they have no hope of getting laid by these radical feminists who hate and despise men. So what makes them exhibit this odd behavior? ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Pajama boys, worthless and weak. In essence the definition of nearly every leftist male

The were thousands of these brain damaged effeminate males at the women's marches in DC and other cities.

Feminists lovingly pat them on the head and say, "good boy for marching with us". And them walk away with their lesbian girlfriends.

I can't figure out why these emasculated guys want to be subservient to these women? And they have no hope of getting laid by these radical feminists who hate and despise men. So what makes them exhibit this odd behavior? ...... :cool:
nothing women love more than the uptight conservative crowd you guys get all the chicks... with your penis envy and ball room dancing lessons

nothing women love more than the uptight conservative crowd you guys get all the chicks... with your penis envy and ball room dancing lessons
Well, I'd pick Melania over Michelle any day. But that's just me.

Dear-God.png

16195210_744356819046552_3133957849259245185_n.jpg

Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail!

out of a magazine? like trump? how much did he pay for her anyway?

out of a magazine? like trump? how much did he pay for her anyway?
Your magazine bride really is a magazine.

Consider this: When I take out my teeth I can lick my eyebrows. And I can't dance.

I took ballroom dancing lessons. :lol:

I took ballroom dancing lessons. :lol:

I am not the least surprised

They aren't brain dead, they are afraid they are going to lose their free ride. They like the federal government being their kids fathers. Nobody to tell them they are dumb, or lazy, or get a job like evil men do.

QUESTION..........AND I MEAN THIS SERIOUSLY-----------> How many men on this board pay child support to their ex spouses, or the mothers of their children?

How many men on this board, LIKE the idea that many women refuse to name the father of their child, or don't know who it is.....and YOU.....after paying for YOUR children, have to pay for someone else's children, and the women think this is WONDERFUL! Imagine, there is a significant amount of women in this nation on government benefits that have multiple children, and every child has a different father, and some if not ALL of them, put their responsibilities on YOU, the taxpayer!

These women are PATHETIC! They want YOU to pay for their reproductive rights and supply them with FREE birth control, and when they ACCIDENTALLY forget to take it, or consciously decide NOT to take it and get pregnant, they want YOU to pay the freight for their decision! And it isn't just men PAYING for these lazy biatches decisions, it is also the working women of this country who pay taxes WITHOUT getting anything from the federal government!

New Topics

Forum List

Back