bet you won't be getting to where you think

mnbasketball

Mar 4, 2011
bet you won't be getting to where you think you will be after this world is over for most of you. You have little of anything that God would be happy with in your daily lives.

Now I don't have to worry about it since I don't believe in the religion part of your life's but I understand it. The thing I don't get is how someone can have such a belief in God and his teachings but few ever come close to following his teachings.

So for the most part your just pretenders.

bet you won't be getting to where you think you will be after this world is over for most of you. You have little of anything that God would be happy with in your daily lives.

Now I don't have to worry about it since I don't believe in the religion part of your life's but I understand it. The thing I don't get is how someone can have such a belief in God and his teachings but few ever come close to following his teachings.

He died for you.

And this belongs in the Politics forum why?

Most republicans I know really believe that TORO. they just don't show that in their talk or actions.

Because it's so often brought up about how this country comes from God's teachings.
Many quote things out of the bible to put forth their own opinions about political issues, but we know most of them don't follow the teachings they so often quote.

Here's a thought basketball. Why don't you try to tell the jihad terrorists that they won't be getting those ten virgins, or how many they are expecting, when they use their own bodies as shrapnel, instead of bothering us with your agnostic (anti Christian?) views.

Because it's so often brought up about how this country comes from God's teachings.
Many quote things out of the bible to put forth their own opinions about political issues, but we know most of them don't follow the teachings they so often quote.

Lay off the drugs there bub.

You know, after all these years, I'm not sure of much, but I'm pretty certain of two things right now:

1. There IS a God.

2. You are NOT Him.

Which also means, that wherever I end up in the hereafter, that decision will not be up to you.

No it is not often brought up that this country comes from God's Teachings.

When someone says this country was founded on Judeo/Christian Philosophy it does not mean it comes from God Necessarily. It is simply stating a fact that some of our most Basic Laws were based on things like the 10 Commandments. That is an undeniable fact, Simply pointing it out does not mean you think god Runs America, or that you even believe in god. It is simply to acknowledge fact!

Saw this and thought it was funny:

"... progressive neurological disease which, Canadian doctors say, has left him in a vegetative state beyond recovery." In this country, those are known a liberals.

:lol:

It is simply stating a fact that some of our most Basic Laws were based on things like the 10 Commandments. That is an undeniable fact

Yeah, because the constitution really waxes poetic about keeping the Sabbath holy, not worshiping idols, not coveting thy neighbor's wife, honoring one's mother and father, and having no god before Yahweh. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back