Bet you wish you were here...

2058%20Cleawox%20Sunset-lighter-1%20(11-15-08)%20copy.jpg
Where I used to live...
You lived in the day use side of a state park? Interesting.
Sure, and then at nigh sleep across the river..

It's not a river you idiot. If you lived in this area, you were a homeless sqatter.
No foul bitch, it looks like where I used to live..
Yes, squatting on the banks of some body of river. We already went over this.

Where I used to live...
It's not a river you idiot. If you lived in this area, you were a homeless sqatter.
No foul bitch, it looks like where I used to live..
Yes, squatting on the banks of some body of river. We already went over this.
Only cause you need it...

Werent you the one going to Disneyland...Im sitting here waiting for Mickey Mouse. lol

Your dog is precious!
The most spoiled dog in America
View attachment 50628
We were gone for 4 days on our Disneyland adventure. My next door neighbor who has a pit of the same sex, size, age, agreed to care for my darlings...

The first day I received a slightly hysterical text saying that my little dog had shit and barfed all over my bedroom. On day two I received a relieved text saying she was back to normal and no harm done. On day three I received a text picture of streams of shit in my hallway...apparently they fed the Snoopster more than he was accustomed to, and he shat all over the hallway.

To be fair, he generally tries to crap in the bathroom if he just really can't hold it (it has happened like 2x when he just wasn't feeling quite the thing and I was at work). So she must have SHUT THE BATHROOM DOOR!!

Anyway, they survived but my house smelled like a charnel house X30000 when we arrived home. Omg what a stench. Swagger would be familiar with it. Thank GOD we don't have carpet.

Molly has hip displasia so her hips are weak, so she has to sleep in the garage cause she leaks when she sleeps
oh noes!!! I once made a weird diaper thing for my saint Bernard, when he was taking a much too large dose of prednisone that resulted in him leaking urine for about three days...GALLONS of urine. He was actually pretty good about it but by the time I had it all made I'd stopped the prednisone and the issue was no more.

Do you have a heater for her? I have those oil heated radiator things, in the rare event a dog has to be in the garage (like when we have company and they have dogs, and we rotate the dogs in and out of the house) I put one of those in there and put the bed by it, and they do just fine. It won't heat the whole garage, but it gives them a source of heat to sleep next to.

They have the heated mats for dogs too, that aren't too expensive. I think they're waterproof, too.

lol @ my crew in teacups. this thread was worth signing in here today.
I use to foster a ( lol Im not sure what he was) part shepard, part border collie. He could never make it out the door and left 3 or 4 turds on the way outside every morning. pee too
Id look on the bright side...better the floor than a carpet. :laugh:

Sorry.

1) Montana

2) Wyoming

3) British Columbia / Vancouver

Camp and Fish. Montana & Wyoming

Camp and Fish in British Columbia, then enjoy a beer in the city.

4) Sydney, Australia.
I want to drink a beer on the beach.

Preferences in order

1) Sydney, Australia
2) British Columbia
3) Montana
4) Wyoming

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Forum List

Back