BET Responds to Stacey Dash Wanting to Eliminate BET Awards.

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
stacey-dash-2.jpg

BET Responds to Stacey Dash Wanting to Eliminate BET Awards

"Stacey Dash made headlines earlier today after saying that there shouldn't be a network like BET that only focuses on Black culture."

How about developing a network or show focusing on the significant population of our American neighbors selfishly creating hardships and struggle for developing young children - our nation's most valuable and precious assets.

Would it be helpful to many of our neighbors if a network or show began focusing on the population of immature young moms ignoring the emotional and physical well being of children like Kendrick Lamar, Curtis Jackson, Tupac Shakur, Dwayne Carter, Freddie Gray, Baltimore teen Michael Singleton, all depressed people tormented by childhood trauma they were needlessly exposed to by "living wild' married/single moms and/or dads?

Peace.

Evidently she doesn't think that America and Americans should be divided by race and skin color.

Wow, crazy shit there.

There should be a boycott of BET until they have some white people nominated for the BET awards. I wonder if a white person is the President of the BET awards. A black woman is head of the Academy awards.

Evidently she doesn't think that America and Americans should be divided by race and skin color.

Wow, crazy shit there.

There should be a boycott of BET until they have some white people nominated for the BET awards. I wonder if a white person is the President of the BET awards. A black woman is head of the Academy awards.
White people are nominated for and win BET Awards. Where are you guys getting this shit?

Boycotts only exacerbate the problem, which is this constant effort to divide America by race and skin color.

I agree. I forgot the sarcasm alert on my previous post.

Wow, crazy shit there.

White people are nominated for and win BET Awards. Where are you guys getting this shit?

I had no idea that happened since I don't watch BET or Academy Award shows. Of course I have heard about black entertainers winning an Academy Award.

Fuckin oreo not believing in skin color and shit..
#FuckParis #BLM

I'm surprised the NAACP hasn't chimed in yet considering she stated that they did what they were formed to do and are no longer needed. :dunno:

Wow, crazy shit there.

One can have channels like BET and have shows the like the BET awards without the added baggage of tribalism and protected class privilege seeking, but it takes people of character to pull this off, and all sides seem to be lacking in this department.

Boycotts only exacerbate the problem, which is this constant effort to divide America by race and skin color.

Just a symptom of the real problem, the balkanization of america by race and other identity group.

Seems to me compassionate, empathetic, average or well educated people might recognize our history of human ignorance for what it is...Ignorance.

Wouldn't it be really cool if some/many Americans and other free people were willing to recognize and accept that mankind, aka the human animal species, is constantly evolving, learning from our ignorance and taking affirmative steps to correct the ignorance some or many humans embrace?

Sadly, slavery and racism are human ignorance that a population of humans once ignorantly or greedily embraced and encouraged.

Sadly, in today's world there are ignorant humans of all pigments who wish to view other humans in terms of their complexion rather than our uniqueness or individuality.

Sadly, today there are ignorant Americans of all flavors who obviously prefer to focus on the ignorance/mistakes of our human past, causing continued resentment, pain and mistrust, that in my opinion is impeding our freedom loving society from evolving into a more peaceful nation populated by fairly happy children, teens and adults who respect each others individuality and uniqueness.

Peace

Forum List

Back