Bet-how long will newty newt hang in there.

How long will NEWT hang in there?

• concedes immediately..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Banned
Romney PACS gonna have to work harder here in GA,hes a namesake even with the baptist church across the street,relevant or not,how can a church support a guy with the morals of a pig?

I seriously doubt that his ego will allow him to quit until the bitter end. He would love the circus of an open convention. So would I...

• Banned
I seriously doubt that his ego will allow him to quit until the bitter end. He would love the circus of an open convention. So would I...

Disagree,in your favor,hell embarrass himself out of the race quickly by his own actions....

Newt is in this to sell books.

He will stay in until the end.

Poll to the board. Would love to see the boards consensus.

I think he stays in until the convention.

I think Santorum will probably drop out this week, and then it will be a two man race.

Here's an interesting poll that should worry people. In Missouri, Romney is running third.

Now, Newt's not on the ballot and Santorum will probalby be gone by then, but it says a lot right there.

The RNC will kick him out when they finally realize he is hurting the party. That may take him to the convention. They're so stupid.

He's pretty seriously underfunded compared to Romney.

But that does not mean that Romney is a shu-in.

One bit of embarrassing news running through one news cycle can change the game.

And that is true for every candidate in every party.

Hangs in until Super Tuesday, then the funds dry up.

BTW, when creating a poll at least give enough choices so everyone can answer or include 'None of the above'. I didn't answer, because my opinion wasn't represented.

Last edited:
He's in till the end.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......does THIS qualify as "the end"??????

:eusa_eh:

520.gif

Forum List

Back