Best/worst pro or anti McCain videos/ads of the campaign (to date)

freethought

Rookie
Sep 14, 2008
I'm a political video junkie and I spent a few hours on youtube and the net looking at videos this weekend. All kinds of stuff out there.

I'm starting this thread now, because after the debate there will be a flood of new videos.

I was hoping people could post the best, worst, funniest, most provocative, most effective, most offensive videos/ads they've seen so far.

I'll likely start a thread for Palin videos once the VP debate is at hand.

My personal fav is one I found in my search this weekend: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RuEtWiUDMg]YouTube - John McCain 3 AM Video[/ame]

That guy also has a great Palin one, which I actually found first.

Post away. And thanks. I figure this will save me hours of searching for cool videos.

Come on, people.

I know I might not be the coolest guy around, but I like political ads. Think of this as what I do when you are watching Buffy or playing dungeons and dragons:badgrin:

There are hundreds of people on this board, and at least ONE OF YOU, must have a seen an ad worth posting that I may not have seen.

There is this one ad that is really annoying put out by the Obama campaign that I can't stand. Not because it is effective,it just bugs. I'm not sure what it is called,but it's listing all of McCain's faults and then goes into hyperdrive, speeding up until the voice over sounds like a chipmunk. Everytime I see that commercial I change the channel...I'm sure other folks do to..it's like nails on a chalk board.

The one I like the best is put out by the NRA. I haven't seen the TV version but I have heard it on the radio. The man is talking about all of the reason's NOT to vote for Obama regarding gun ownership. Then at the end he says now for all of the reasons TO vote for Obama...then it goes to crickets chirping. That ad makes me smile. :D

I made a topic about this about a week ago...

no one wanted to talk about the ads.

I love watching them personally....

I'm a political video junkie and I spent a few hours on youtube and the net looking at videos this weekend. All kinds of stuff out there.

I'm starting this thread now, because after the debate there will be a flood of new videos.

I was hoping people could post the best, worst, funniest, most provocative, most effective, most offensive videos/ads they've seen so far.

I'll likely start a thread for Palin videos once the VP debate is at hand.

My personal fav is one I found in my search this weekend: YouTube - John McCain 3 AM Video

That guy also has a great Palin one, which I actually found first.

Post away. And thanks. I figure this will save me hours of searching for cool videos.

Where are the anti Obama videos?

If you mean why didn't I ask for them, I sort of thought that was included in pro mccain. I phrased it the way I did because otherwise the title of the post would have gone on forever.

My personal favorite.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rUpM42X-DCs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rUpM42X-DCs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Forum List

Back