best workout & gym trax for my ipod?

bell111

Rookie
Mar 31, 2008
... I need new music: mostly for running but also for a full gym workout... I need some suggestions as I'm tired of listening to the same old stuff. I tend to buy stuff on itunes, not really wanting to mess my computer with the pirate programs.......

... I need new music: mostly for running but also for a full gym workout... I need some suggestions as I'm tired of listening to the same old stuff. I tend to buy stuff on itunes, not really wanting to mess my computer with the pirate programs.......

If you can find it, Reveille's Laced is the best workout album I've ever heard. Non-stop, high energy metal from start to finish.

if you are into electronic
d34773ui77o.jpg

if you are into Metal
slayer4.jpg

RATM is always good.

I don't know about you, but I have mostly classical music on my ipod for my workouts. I find it does not distract me and i can concentrate on what i am doing, whether it is running or speed walking.

since you use itunes (i recently bought the mrs and me shuffles) use the search function and type in workout or workout music. i found some pretty cool imixes there. are you comfortable navigating itunes, like clicking on the artist and seeing similar type music and following the links?

Forum List

Back