Best worded pro-gun argument

And how come criminals aren't running wild doing anything they want in numerous other countries where the citizens aren't as well armed like you insist we need to be here.

Maybe because you're being a simpleton. Such a question is offensively superficial.

I'm being a simpleton? That's funny since you've ignored multiple posts of mine in multiple threads when you know you have no logical response.

We both know the facts and logic go against everything you state. Keep cherry picking though and ignoring the things you can't even cherry pick your way around.

You're just another selfish ass who knows his "rights".
You're just another chickenshit prick who wants to take away other people's rights.

I don't give a shit about any other country. I don't live in another country, don't want to live in another country never will live in another country.

All I care about is living my life with my wife and being able to protect myself and her from danger.

So until you can guarantee me that no one will ever put me, or my wife in harm's way I will own a gun.

Me, me, me. Like I said. Pure selfishness. Who cares that about kids being shot in the face, I got what I want. Sound about right?

Oh... Now it's about the children... Sniffle, sniffle... But when the abortion debate arises, somehow it isn't about children so much, is it? :lol: You Liberals with your dreams of your utopian paradise where everyone is as happy as horse shit do not get to selectively choose which parts of the Constitution is OK, which parts further your dreams, or hinder them... Sorry, but not all of us want to live in huts together, make neat stuff, hug trees, and sing kumbaya around a campfire... Some of us don't believe in handing away our Freedoms for a foolish pipe dream of a perfect world... And we will not sit idly by well numbskulls try to make us believe it's for the good of the social collective.
734233_10151212895771641_1095460472_n.jpg

If arming everyone deters violence why is the south side of Chicago a warzone? They are well armed and the violence hasn't stopped. Why? Because more guns is not the answer.

Yeah all those law abiding people are just killing everyone.

Tell me if criminals have guns how are you safer without a gun?

Oh so criminals with guns won't be deterred by targets that also have guns?
If everyone has a gun, it deters the rouge criminal who may target you.

Gangs are just tiny armies fighting it out. When you think you have enough guns that you can overcome the other side, and you already have a total lack of respect for civilization, then no amount of anything will stop it.

Besides, Chicago is a classic example of those who feel the law does not pertain to them, doing what they wish. While the law abiding is now being punished for something they did not do.

Forum List

Back