Best worded pro-gun argument

President Obama and the elitist don't want you to be able to defend yourself.
They want to take away your right to buy an assault rifle or high capacity ammo clip.
So as to impose their will upon the masses by force.

431192_472289659496686_1375531451_n.png

:eusa_eh: How does that make ANY sense? The argument is that our laws throughout the nation AREN'T good enough. It doesn't matter if Chicago is stricter than another place in the country when none of them are strict enough to begin with.

How fucking slow can you be?
I asked you what was your plan to get criminals to obey the law.

You never answered.

I wonder why...?

Meanwhile, back in reality, how would you make Chicago's gun laws stricter?

I don't have all the answers. What I do know however is that other countries have figured it out so we should be looking at what they have done and adapting the best ideas that they have. Pretending like we're perfect and couldn't learn things from other countries is childish and irresponsible.

I don't have all the answers.
No shit. In reality, you don't have ANY answers. All you have is emotion.
What I do know however is that other countries have figured it out so we should be looking at what they have done and adapting the best ideas that they have. Pretending like we're perfect and couldn't learn things from other countries is childish and irresponsible.
The best ideas they have aren't working.

And how come criminals aren't running wild doing anything they want in numerous other countries where the citizens aren't as well armed like you insist we need to be here.

Maybe because you're being a simpleton. Such a question is offensively superficial.

What I do know however is that other countries have figured it out so we should be looking at what they have done and adapting the best ideas that they have. Pretending like we're perfect and couldn't learn things from other countries is childish and irresponsible.

Then explain Canada, explain Japan, explain Australia, explain Germany. I'll wait.

If arming everyone deters violence why

That would explain why Switzerland has one of the lowest crime rates in the world!!

Almost everyone in Switzerland serves in the standing militia and guns are predominantly issued by the government. Storage of their guns is shifting away from the private residence to storing them at the militia depots.

In addition every one that applies for a gun must give a valid reason for the need for the weapon and needs to reapply and provide evidence of need every 6 months.

Would you like to advocate we mirror the swiss system?

So that's a yes?

And how come criminals aren't running wild doing anything they want in numerous other countries where the citizens aren't as well armed like you insist we need to be here.

Your entire argument has so many holes it's actually funny that you refuse to acknowledge it.

I don't give a shit about any other country. I don't live in another country, don't want to live in another country never will live in another country.

All I care about is living my life with my wife and being able to protect myself and her from danger.

So until you can guarantee me that no one will ever put me, or my wife in harm's way I will own a gun.

Me, me, me. Like I said. Pure selfishness. Who cares that about kids being shot in the face, I got what I want. Sound about right?

Tell me how my owning weapons caused anyone to be shot.

And until you tell me how you will guarantee that my home or business will never be broken into and that me or my wife will never be victims of a violent crime I'll support gun ownership 100%

Maybe because you're being a simpleton. Such a question is offensively superficial.

I'm being a simpleton? That's funny since you've ignored multiple posts of mine in multiple threads when you know you have no logical response.

We both know the facts and logic go against everything you state. Keep cherry picking though and ignoring the things you can't even cherry pick your way around.

You're just another selfish ass who knows his "rights".

Then explain Canada, explain Japan, explain Australia, explain Germany. I'll wait.

Yeah there's no violent crime there at all.

The only difference is people can't defend themselves.

I don't give a shit about any other country. I don't live in another country, don't want to live in another country never will live in another country.

All I care about is living my life with my wife and being able to protect myself and her from danger.

So until you can guarantee me that no one will ever put me, or my wife in harm's way I will own a gun.

Me, me, me. Like I said. Pure selfishness. Who cares that about kids being shot in the face, I got what I want. Sound about right?

And until you tell me how you will guarantee that my home or business will never be broken into and that me or my wife will never be victims of a violent crime I'll support gun ownership 100%

People that think in absolutes have absolutely lost the argument. Lol

Using your retarded logic - tell me how you can guarantee that guns will deter 100% of crime and I'll support everyone owning any gun they want.

You're just another selfish asshole who for some reason thinks it's "Me the people..." When in reality it's "We the people..."

Still waiting for you to show me any place in the world that is safe because everyone is armed.

Much lower than the U.S.

Also much lower gun ownership rates.

Face it, your mindset is going extinct.

As we are discussing something that resembles a philosophy, I would appreciate it if one or more of our resident nutters would play "devils advocate" and critique the OP.

Anyone?

People that think in absolutes have absolutely lost the argument. Lol

Using your retarded logic - tell me how you can guarantee that guns will deter 100% of crime and I'll support everyone owning any gun they want.

You're just another selfish asshole who for some reason thinks it's "Me the people..." When in reality it's "We the people..."

Still waiting for you to show me any place in the world that is safe because everyone is armed.

I never said guns will deter crime at all. There will always be crime just as there will always be violence. To deny that is to be fucking stupid.

All I want is to be able to protect myself my wife and my property in any way I see fit.

And it's not we the people because you're not going to be in my home in the middle of the night if some asshole with the intent of violence breaks into my house are you.

It will be me and just me.

Much lower than the U.S.

Also much lower gun ownership rates.

Face it, your mindset is going extinct.

Yawn.

As long as the possibility of being the victim of a violent crime exists I will keep a weapon.

You might want to lay there like a dog and get beaten but I won't

So that's a yes?

Your entire argument has so many holes it's actually funny that you refuse to acknowledge it.

Oh... Now it's about the children... Sniffle, sniffle... But when the abortion debate arises, somehow it isn't about children so much, is it? :lol: You Liberals with your dreams of your utopian paradise where everyone is as happy as horse shit do not get to selectively choose which parts of the Constitution is OK, which parts further your dreams, or hinder them... Sorry, but not all of us want to live in huts together, make neat stuff, hug trees, and sing kumbaya around a campfire... Some of us don't believe in handing away our Freedoms for a foolish pipe dream of a perfect world... And we will not sit idly by well numbskulls try to make us believe it's for the good of the social collective.

Go look at their violent crime rate...because there are more kind of violent crime than just gun crime.

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back