Best Wishes

Goodoledays

VIP Member
May 24, 2011
Upstate NY
:cuckoo:Well Its a crazy world out there. So Hello to all! Just love these debate forums. How could we survive without them. Much better than what we get on TV now days cuz were getting it from all sides here. Most times I see it on the forums before it even gets to the tube. To let you know im on the RIGHT but appreciate all sides. Its usually the policies im up against. Debate forums are the best because thats where the real truth really comes out. I feel partisan falls on both sides of the aisle and is many times needed to get it out. Thats what debate is all about. Going to be trying USM out a bit and if it is what it seems to be I will become a full fledged member. Just hope you can put up with me. So time to get into the wrestleing match and hope to see many of you there. Till then keep up the good work!

Last edited:
:cuckoo:Well Its a crazy world out there. So Hello to all! Just love these debate forums. How could we survive without them. Much better than what we get on TV now days cuz were getting it from all sides here. Most times I see it on the forums before it even gets to the tube. To let you know im on the RIGHT but appreciate all sides. Its usually the policies im up against. Debate forums are the best because thats where the real truth really comes out. I feel partisan falls on both sides of the aisle and is many times needed to get it out. Thats what debate is all about. Going to be trying USM out a bit and if it is what it seems to be I will become a full fledged member. Just hope you can put up with me. So time to get into the wrestleing match and hope to see many of you there. Till then keep up the good work!

Both sides of the political aisle are controlled, but whatever. Welcome.

Forum List

Back