Best Whiskey you have drank?

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
I started to drink Elijah Craig Bourbon and it has a smooth and smokey taste...

What is your favorite?

Whatever I'm drinking at the time ... :laugh:

I have a 70 YO bottle of Virginia Gentleman I sip at occasionally. Verra smoof.

What is your favorite?
drink
drank
drunk
have drunk
had drunk

Perhaps you are afraid to say "drunk" Bruce_T_Laney .

At any rate that's how you should have learned to conjugate the verb "to drink" in elementary school.

It is elementary my dear Watson.

Don't post grammar and spelling bullshit in a whiskey thread snowflake..

Whatever I'm drinking at the time ... :laugh:

I have a 70 YO bottle of Virginia Gentleman I sip at occasionally. Verra smoof.

Ya know what I hate is people that mix it or need chasers ... it ruins the damn thing, like people pouring a ton of sugar in black coffee

Brora-30-2009.jpg

Is now the best I have had. I was at the Spanish Grand Prix over the weekend and my host served this on race day. It was sublime...

Crown w/ a coke back. A really, really, really big coke back of which I only intend to take one drink.

Or at least I did at one time.

Brora-30-2009.jpg

Is now the best I have had. I was at the Spanish Grand Prix over the weekend and my host served this on race day. It was sublime...

As i got older I noticed a huge difference in the types of hang over, great bourbon and vodka don't give me one, like the cheap stuff

Brora-30-2009.jpg

As i got older I noticed a huge difference in the types of hang over, great bourbon and vodka don't give me one, like the cheap stuff

I haven't had a hangover in years so i can't tell you if this elixir is hangover friendly or not.

What is your favorite?
drink
drank
drunk
have drunk
had drunk

Perhaps you are afraid to say "drunk" Bruce_T_Laney .

At any rate that's how you should have learned to conjugate the verb "to drink" in elementary school.

It is elementary my dear Watson.

I do apologize that I have offended you with this thread and wish you would find another thread that you would feel happier in!

You are welcome to comment on what you prefer as your poison or just troll, well just troll!

Makers 46 as far as I can remember.
But than I've had a flight that had some top ends that may be better but I dont remember them.
I usually drink crown with a few cubes of ice.
Yup..I'm a Maker's fan as well--my Dad's favorite tipple//and mine as well. I only take a shot or two a few times a year..so might as well go for the good stuff.

Brora-30-2009.jpg

I haven't had a hangover in years so i can't tell you if this elixir is hangover friendly or not.

Drink a case of Budweiser.

Brora-30-2009.jpg

No thanks. I don't drink pee!

Brora-30-2009.jpg

When in rome, drink what the Romans drink.. speacily if it's free :)

Brora-30-2009.jpg

When in rome, drink what the Romans drink.. speacily if it's free :)

Even when free, it's still pee!

Forum List

Back