Best Weekend of my life

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Two 40 yard line tickets to the SEC Championship Game- $800

Two nights of lodging in Atlanta- $320

Ungodly amounts of beer- $150

Watching Tim Tebow cry on the Megatron after getting dominated by an Alabama defense-

PRICELESS :D

Watching Tim Tebow cry on the Megatron after getting dominated by an Alabama defense-

LOL!

I bet you had a BLAST!

You will remember this weekend the rest of your life. I'm happy for your team, how fun they not only pwn'd Florida, but now they are going to play for the National Championship!

Cheers my friend! :beer:

LOL!

I bet you had a BLAST!

You will remember this weekend the rest of your life. I'm happy for your team, how fun they not only pwn'd Florida, but now they are going to play for the National Championship!

We did have a blast. One of my frat brothers from school bought an entire block of seats. We had about 280 people in the same spot with no Gator fans around. Great seats on the BAMA side. Unbelievable football game. Gong in, I knew we had the chance to win. I didn't think that we would dominate.

Tim-Tebow-crying-video.jpg

LOL!

I bet you had a BLAST!

We did have a blast. One of my frat brothers from school bought an entire block of seats. We had about 280 people in the same spot with no Gator fans around. Great seats on the BAMA side. Unbelievable football game. Gong in, I knew we had the chance to win. I didn't think that we would dominate.
Congrats! No deacon blues for you.

What frat, btw?

LOL!

I bet you had a BLAST!

Congrats! No deacon blues for you.

What frat, btw?

Nope, we like to win. :)

Yes he was crying. Full out. Congrats on your team this year.

Forum List

Back