Best way for Pence to avoid prosecution re Putingate

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
walk into the Oval Office on the rare occasion Trump is there, and say "Mr President, please state clearly Pence, you're fired!" with his iphone on record

the federal prosecutor would have a rough time getting by that one

If Crooked Hillary can have people assassinated and stay out of prison, I think Pence can manage to avoid prosecution by being himself (i.e., not a criminal unlike Hillary).

link?

Newt Gingrich :rofl:

If you think Seth Rich was shot in the back of the head without a single thing of value stolen from for nothing, you're retarded.

who the hell is this Seth Rich fella?

If Crooked Hillary can have people assassinated and stay out of prison, I think Pence can manage to avoid prosecution by being himself (i.e., not a criminal unlike Hillary).

link?

lol Faux News

that speaks volumes about your relevance

No, it really doesn't. Your continued use of ad homs and talking point memos does speak volumes about YOUR relevance, however.

link?

lol Faux News

No, it really doesn't. Your continued use of ad homs and talking point memos does speak volumes about YOUR relevance, however.

what ad homs?

link?

lol Faux News

what ad homs?

"lol Faux News" - ad hom

"that speaks volumes about your relevance" - ad hom

LWNJ's are in for a long 4 years.

Will they realize they've been duped? I doubt it. These are the same clowns that think "Michelle Obama is beautiful!" "Islam is the religion of peace!", and "Caitlyn Jenner is a woman!"

:rofl:

Forum List

Back