Best warning evah!

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
You two are in for so much trouble, the likes of which have not been seen since the Mexican Indians sold Manhattan to George Washington for an upskirt photo of Betsy Ross!!

(My wife is watching Glee on the DVR, I heard that out of the corner of my ear and made her back it up and pause it so I could save it into a Word doc)

I thought you were talking about me modding you in that other thread!

Mini E and I like to watch Glee, it's so campy it's good.

I ain't skeered of yer silly mawdding.

I don't care for it too much, but the cheerleading coach is teh awesome with her devious and conniving ways.

I'm usually here on the laptop while my wife watches it on television.

I don't care for it too much, but the cheerleading coach is teh awesome with her devious and conniving ways.

If you're a fan of Christopher Guest, you would know Jane Lynch, who plays the Cheerios Coach, Sue Sylvester. She has been in a lot of his movies.

Here are some funny lines from her:

"You know, the way you use your mental illness to help these kids is really inspiring. I'm shocked you're not married."
-- to Emma in "Acafellas"

"I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Give not being homeless a try, huh?' "
-- During Sue's Corner in "Preggers"

"I think you should both pack up and move out of the district, unless you wanna lose your man to a mentally-ill ginger pygmy with eyes like a bush baby."
-- to Terri in "Vitamin D", telling her about Will's interest in Emma

"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting."
--to Will in "Throwdown", starting a series of hair gags that just won't stop

If you're a fan of Christopher Guest, you would know Jane Lynch, who plays the Cheerios Coach, Sue Sylvester. She has been in a lot of his movies.

Here are some funny lines from her:

"You know, the way you use your mental illness to help these kids is really inspiring. I'm shocked you're not married."
-- to Emma in "Acafellas"

"I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Give not being homeless a try, huh?' "
-- During Sue's Corner in "Preggers"

"I think you should both pack up and move out of the district, unless you wanna lose your man to a mentally-ill ginger pygmy with eyes like a bush baby."
-- to Terri in "Vitamin D", telling her about Will's interest in Emma

"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting."
--to Will in "Throwdown", starting a series of hair gags that just won't stop

I liked her in Two and a Half Men too.

Forum List

Back