Best Tweet Ever

12472493_1600164923609505_6145056230495269280_n.jpg

Yeah but he doesnt pretend to be without fault.
Are you fuggin kiddin me?

So when has he tried to justify divorce?
“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

Thats a liberal position on divorce...you oughta love him for it.
Personally I've been married 26 years and i wont consider divorce unless it's for extreme reasons.

Yeah I hear ya, after that many years divorce is just too much work.

That and of course I still love my wife dearly.
Can't think about spending my last years with anyone else.

“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

Personally I've been married 26 years and i wont consider divorce unless it's for extreme reasons.
Yes Trump has lived his entire life as a social and fiscal liberal. And now a liberal runs your party. Go figure :dunno:

So you're voting for Trump?

Yes Trump has lived his entire life as a social and fiscal liberal. And now a liberal runs your party. Go figure :dunno:

So you're voting for Trump?
Of course not. I wouldn't vote for Bernie either. Those 2 are nuts.

I bet you wouldn't get a blow job from a subordinate employee in your office either.

You're exactly right....I have to much integrity.

No way that's real . 3x married , cheater. Trump ain't throwing that stone .

He says the evangelicals back him, even know they know he's not perfect.....he talks about it more than the Clintons....
Yeah I remember during his early rallies he tried to sell copies of "The Art of the Deal" speaking about it constantly... and then he'd say "hey, it's my second favorite book. My first favorite... is the Bible!!!" And then he'd toss the bible backwards for a janitor to pick up and throw away.

And that's how he won the evangelical vote. It's not very hard to get that crowd.

OR -- it could be fake..

Funny Meme: Hillary Clinton HillaryClinton Thinks Democrats Care About His Opinion How Does It Feel Putting Your Stuff Where It Doesn't Belong? 1272 2210 RETWEETS FAVORITES Donald J Trump a realDonaldTrump Hillary Clinton Ask Bill 3322 5880 RETWEETS FAVORITES LMAO | SIZZLE

From looking at the HTML source for that page -- it was "constructed" as an image (text and all) --- not a real image or twitter snip.. Could be wrong. Not a tweet expert.

Either way, isn't it a violation of the rules to have an opening post without any personal content? I've been zapped for that in the past.

OR -- it could be fake..

Funny Meme: Hillary Clinton HillaryClinton Thinks Democrats Care About His Opinion How Does It Feel Putting Your Stuff Where It Doesn't Belong? 1272 2210 RETWEETS FAVORITES Donald J Trump a realDonaldTrump Hillary Clinton Ask Bill 3322 5880 RETWEETS FAVORITES LMAO | SIZZLE

From looking at the HTML source for that page -- it was "constructed" as an image (text and all) --- not a real image or twitter snip.. Could be wrong. Not a tweet expert.

Either way, isn't it a violation of the rules to have an opening post without any personal content? I've been zapped for that in the past.

Contact me by PM please.

Forum List

Back