Best traditions of Stalin's repressions in Ukraine

Absolutely right, official Kiev murders, throws to prisons and threatens the people who disagree. Fascism in the middle of Europe.

On Tuesday in Kiev Security Service of Ukraine detained Miroslava Berdnik – a blogger and journalist who has radical pro-Russian views. The corresponding information was spread by separatists in social networks, reported LB.ua.She has a blog called varjag-2007 LiveJournal. In 2014 in Russia she published a book "Pawns in someone else's game. The Secret History of Ukrainian nationalism. "
SBU detained Miroslava Berdnik

Berdnik known for her Pro-Russian views. In its publications it actively criticizes the Ukrainian national movement, the events on independence and the policy of the Ukrainian authorities. She is also in favor of granting the Russian language the state status of Crimea’s separation from Ukraine and accession of Ukraine to Russia.
Arrested Kiev journalist Miroslava Berdnik. | Daily News

:)

гр. Ленинград — Нет, и ещё раз нет
Leningrad — No and No Again

"No and again no
Come on, friends! Come on, all together!
To have all heard our song,
Dead souls, In our wilderness,
This last shout of the Russian soul!

Russian soul!
Russian soul!
Russian soul!"

"No and again no

Russian soul!
Russian soul!
Russian soul!"

What do you want to say by this movie?

better to think about russian repressions.I mean recently approved law about total control people by government.

"No and again no

Russian soul!
Russian soul!
Russian soul!"

What do you want to say by this movie?

Igrok can see this.
Power is not the respecter of simple persons. You to be in Ukrainia or in Russia or in Polish or in Slovak or Hungary or in etc., you get the same thing. They created a mongrel state system, mix the communist and capitalist and it is a monster.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss!
images

Only Putin would think to starve his own people to punish the West

Why Is Russia Destroying Food? - The New Yorker

7 Remarkable Stories Of Vladimir Putin Being One Of The World's Most Brutal Thugs

Stalin murdered 20million people, including my grandfather - it's terrifying that Putin is turning him into a hero

better to think about russian repressions.I mean recently approved law about total control people by government.

Igrok, I have an advice for you or anybody, who lives in Russia and doesn't appreciate it. Move to Ukraine for a month or two, try to find a job (where you actually would be paid without half a year delays!), pay utilities, go and see the prices in pharmacies and food stores (as well as other stores). I can guarantee: when you're back to Russia, first thing you'll do you'll go to the closest church and light a candle or two for Putin's health.

The prices in Ukraine (thanks to the current government!) are so un-affordable, that no war even needed to make the majority of Ukrainian people die...

Igrok, I have an advice for you or anybody, who lives in Russia and doesn't appreciate it. Move to Ukraine for a month or two, try to find a job (where you actually would be paid without half a year delays!), pay utilities, go and see the prices in pharmacies and food stores (as well as other stores). I can guarantee: when you're back to Russia, first thing you'll do you'll go to the closest church and light a candle or two for Putin's health.

The prices in Ukraine (thanks to the current government!) are so un-affordable, that no war even needed to make the majority of Ukrainian people die...
yes, and i know that in Africa people are also starving, but that doesn't mean i have to be fond of Putin and his pro-soviet (partially) politics. Russia is still behind the developed countries and trying to control each and every man is not the way to follow.

Forum List

Back