Best Recent Movies,Non Radical Mostly PG-PG13

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I liked Christpher Plumber in 'Sound of Music, he is also good in, 'Man In The Chair'.

Thank you looks like a good movie, and we haven't seen it. May watch it tonight.
I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone, IMO, it is not good for the mind. We didn't watch all of it.

Beside my recent attendance of Sound of Freedom, Ford v. Ferrari & 1917 are the only movies I've paid money to see in theaters the last several years.

Movie needs to be interesting to me and far, far above average, for me to give any money to the fleecing mills that theaters have become.

Beside my recent attendance of Sound of Freedom, Ford v. Ferrari & 1917 are the only movies I've paid money to see in theaters the last several years.

Movie needs to be interesting to me and far, far above average, for me to give any money to the fleecing mills that theaters have become.

This one is a true story, and it is a good one, at first reading the comments and just thought, oh boy more dramatic BS but this one even made me very emotional.
Amazing how bad some people in the world are treated and suffer.
First 1/3 of movie is dark but clears up, great inspiring movie to say the least.

Forum List

Back