Best pro athlete in history of Indianapolis sports

Best pro athlete in the history of Indianapolis?

• Reggie Miller

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eric Dickerson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oscar Robertson?

Larry Bird?

Or is this just for the Pros?

Tie, Reggie and Peyton.

Reggie because he stayed with the Pacers all 18 of his pro years....and made the Pacers what they were.....(and they haven't been the same since he's been gone. :( )

Peyton, because he brought Indy our first Championship of any kind (unless you count the Pacers ABA ones) and has been the NFL's MVP 3 times!

Good Poll! :D

• Banned
Oscar Robertson?

Larry Bird?

Or is this just for the Pros?

Tie, Reggie and Peyton.

Reggie because he stayed with the Pacers all 18 of his pro years....and made the Pacers what they were.....(and they haven't been the same since he's been gone. :( )

Peyton, because he brought Indy our first Championship of any kind (unless you count the Pacers ABA ones) and has been the NFL's MVP 3 times!

Good Poll! :D

only pros.

Bird would win otherwise, easily. well. imo.

Peyton, hands down. Miller is a pussy. They had the Bulls on the ropes in game six and he ran away from the ball in the 4th quarter. I couldn't believe my eyes. Bird couldn't believe it either.

Manning.

Was Miller an MVP? Did the Pacers win the championship?

Sometimes that's not all it means.

Did he stay with the SAME TEAM all 18 years? He could have gone anywhere in his heyday, but stayed with the Pacers. He's the man.

• Banned
Manning.

Was Miller an MVP? Did the Pacers win the championship?

The pacers didn't have much of a team. Rik Smits? Miller could never win MVP with someone named Michael Jordan in the league. (or the championship, for that matter).

Miller is one of the best clutch shooters in history. maybe the best. Manning won MVP this year because Brady didn't play. Manning won the super bowl because Brady had Jabar Gafney and Reche Caldwell (who dropped that sure touchdown) while Manning had the best duo in history (except possibly Clayton and duper)

The pacers didn't have much of a team. Rik Smits? Miller could never win MVP with someone named Michael Jordan in the league. (or the championship, for that matter).

Miller is one of the best clutch shooters in history. maybe the best. Manning won MVP this year because Brady didn't play. Manning won the super bowl because Brady had Jabar Gafney and Reche Caldwell (who dropped that sure touchdown) while Manning had the best duo in history (except possibly Clayton and duper)

BULLSHIT! He earned that bogus reputation after one game against the Knicks, and yes it was pretty impressive. But he wouldn't even take the friggin ball when he had the chance to topple the Bulls. That series was in his hands and he wet himself. I'd take his sister before I'd take him on my team.

BULLSHIT! He earned that bogus reputation after one game against the Knicks, and yes it was pretty impressive. But he wouldn't even take the friggin ball when he had the chance to topple the Bulls. That series was in his hands and he wet himself. I'd take his sister before I'd take him on my team.

He hit a game-winning 3 against the Bulls in game 6. so the Pacers shouldn't have even been in game 7 for Miller to "run away from the ball." Trust me. I remember. (Michael's rimmed out as time expired)

Last edited:
Miller torched the Knicks more than once. There was the 8 points in six seconds. and the season before where he scored 25 points in the fourth quarter.

Or "Who is a Lions fan?" poll?

Lions fans are as proud as ever...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pTHx5t9cS00&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pTHx5t9cS00&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Lions fans are as proud as ever...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pTHx5t9cS00&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pTHx5t9cS00&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tim Tebow?

Forum List

Back