BEST. POLITICAL. AD. Ever!

Classless lowlife pukes tend to be quite funny.....classless lowlife pukes tend to be Liberal....TA-DA!

Classless lowlife pukes write posts like that ^^^^^ because they can't list one single right wing comedian.

The Diceman. Leftists catch on fire if they watch him. :badgrin:

View attachment 221622

andrew dice clay? are you kidding? good god- you had to go back to the 80's for that one trick pony.

No, I'm not kidding. :funnyface:

Tell me how many leftists' heads wouldn't 'splode if they heard the Diceman these days. :blowup:

does he even do stand up anymore? i listen to a 24/7 comedy station outa denver most nights & they play his routines enough to know towards the end he really was awful with very few laughs coming from the audience.

He made his money, probably doesn't have to work at that anymore. :funnyface:

Classless lowlife pukes write posts like that ^^^^^ because they can't list one single right wing comedian.

View attachment 221622

andrew dice clay? are you kidding? good god- you had to go back to the 80's for that one trick pony.

Tell me how many leftists' heads wouldn't 'splode if they heard the Diceman these days. :blowup:

does he even do stand up anymore? i listen to a 24/7 comedy station outa denver most nights & they play his routines enough to know towards the end he really was awful with very few laughs coming from the audience.

or it all went up his nose.

View attachment 221622

Have you seen something insinuating/proving that? Or is it simply conjecture?

Have you seen something insinuating/proving that? Or is it simply conjecture?

he insinuated it himself more than once when he would go on howard stern's show... which i listened to every day back then.

I know it's a bummer to look at it with any seriousness, but if Holder is getting flack for a marginally controversial statement about kicking how do you think it would turn out for Ted if he were to come out with an iota of tough talk in what the add calls on him to do / be. When I hear a Senator from a hugely consequential state like TX come out with a 'tough as' slogan I'm immediately thinking legislation, ideologies, Congressional hard ball etc. Hate to be the 'Debbie Downer' here but eventually ya got to bet back sober reality, lol.

That ad is pandering to the stereotype of the Texas redneck - which 99% of Texans feel is insulting. It is maybe the worst ad ever.

Forum List

Back