Best place to purchase land

Jun 21, 2013
North Carolina
Want to purchase some land coming up in the next few months. We are moving to Eastern Tn next year so am interested in Eastern Kentucky,SouthWest Va,Eastern Tn and Southern West Va. If I had to put them in order would be WV,Ky,Tn,Va but wanted to see if anyone knows where is the cheapest among those 4 is? I want secluded as best possible,not completely flat land but not real mountainous either. Want to be able to build something on it,would love trees etc I can cut down and either sell or use to build with. Trying to find something under 75k for at least 5 acres and there is no maximum.

If you are interested to buy land in the SouthWest Va then i can assist you in a better way.
FARM HOUSE WITH 3 ACRES ON CORNER LOT

Max Meadows VA
Listing #45060-43601
$135,000.00
3 acres
3 bedrooms
1 bathrooms
3 ACRES
3 BD/1 BA
1,344 FINISHED SF
POTENTIAL BUSINESS LOCATION
CORNER LOT
CLOSE TO 2 INTERSTATES
GROWING COMMUNITY
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL

Want to purchase some land coming up in the next few months. We are moving to Eastern Tn next year so am interested in Eastern Kentucky,SouthWest Va,Eastern Tn and Southern West Va. If I had to put them in order would be WV,Ky,Tn,Va but wanted to see if anyone knows where is the cheapest among those 4 is? I want secluded as best possible,not completely flat land but not real mountainous either. Want to be able to build something on it,would love trees etc I can cut down and either sell or use to build with. Trying to find something under 75k for at least 5 acres and there is no maximum.

Listing Status: Active
Price: $72,500 ($13,969/acre)
Size: 5.19 acres
Property Type(s):
Undeveloped Land
Posted: 75 days ago
Times Viewed: 23
Irrigated: No
Residence: No
Cropland Acres: Contact seller or broker/agent
Land and Farm ID: 906215

Residential Lot - Bowling Green, KY - Property - LandAndFarm.com - Land for Sale

You need lots more than 5 acres and you need to spend at least $250K and you want to live in upstate New York adjacent a ski resort on one side and forever wild land on two sides.

Just saying that because that's what I have for sale.

Send me the money and I'll send you the map.

(I wish it were that easy.)

Good Luck finding what you want.

Try LandCentral.

I bought a piece of land from them three years ago and I am a very satisfied customer.

(and I have no affiliation with them other than I am a satisfied customer.)

Thx :)

We have a possible buyer for our NY land. Makes me very happy but in negotiating this, its important to remember that interest rates are rock bottom. Meaning, you can afford to buy more than perhaps you have been thinking. Or at least, that's what I'm hoping our buyer is thinking.

Have you found anything?

• Banned
Not yet. Haven't started really looking yet. Trying to get through Christmas and finding a new place to rent and then once income tax refund comes in February and we make our yearly trip to WV we will start discussing and looking...gonna be either Ky,Tn,or WV.

We have a possible buyer for our NY land. Makes me very happy but in negotiating this, its important to remember that interest rates are rock bottom. Meaning, you can afford to buy more than perhaps you have been thinking. Or at least, that's what I'm hoping our buyer is thinking.

Have you found anything?

If at all possible, retain the mineral rights.

I would suggest Dehradun because this land is beautiful and lovable for the tourist.Though rates are not less, as it is the Capital...

Forum List

Back