Best Pie

Favorite Pie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what a lame ass pie poll...two options then other...you do realize you could have had a total of 10 options?

lemon pie...cocunut cream pie...key lime pie....chess pie....blueberry pie...cherry pie...peach pie...strawberry pie...sweet tater pie....custard pie...quiche or egg pie...the list goes on and on...and you have 2?

coconut cream pie then chess pie

Mmmmmm...Sweet potato pie....I forgot about that. :eusa_drool:

I had never heard of chess pie before. I had to look it up:

"Chess pie is a dessert characteristic of Southern U.S. cuisine. Recipes vary, but are generally similar in that they call for the preparation of a single crust and a filling composed of eggs, butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. What sets chess pie apart from many other custard pies is the substitution of corn meal for flour. Some recipes also call for corn syrup, which tends to create a more gelatinous consistency. The pie is then baked. The resulting pie is very sweet and often consumed with coffee in order to offset this somewhat. Although preparation of a pecan pie is similar (with the obvious addition of pecans), pecan pie usually contains corn syrup."

Chess pie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The answer to this question is HAIR PIE. sheesh..

amorica.jpg

Favorites per Holiday

Pumpkin pie- for Thanksgiving
Pecan Pie= for Christmas
Coconut creme or Flan- for New Years
Keylime pie or Cream cheese pie with pear and glazed strawberry- for easter

THAT'S my 4 slices of pie a year!

Last edited:
Shepherd's pie followed by strawberry rhubarb, key lime or mulberry pie.

For all you pumpkin pie fans, I just had some Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream. It's a limited edition. TDF!!!

For all you pumpkin pie fans, I just had some Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream. It's a limited edition. TDF!!!

OK, I'm a weirdo.

I don't really like ice cream. Again, I may have a scoop or two in a root beer float in the summer, or a cone from Dairy Queen,, but wouldn't eat it at home or someone's house.

Little Echo loves it though, her favorite is 'Moose Tracks.'

My boyfriend doesn't like it either. When he had time he liked to make it though, invent new flavors and watch other people (me) eat it.

OK, I'm a weirdo.

I don't really like ice cream. Again, I may have a scoop or two in a root beer float in the summer, or a cone from Dairy Queen,, but wouldn't eat it at home or someone's house.

Little Echo loves it though, her favorite is 'Moose Tracks.'
Echo-ette must love choco-lette.

that is some tasty ice cream.. Have you ever had pumpkin beer in the fall? good stuff.

what a lame ass pie poll...two options then other...you do realize you could have had a total of 10 options?

lemon pie...cocunut cream pie...key lime pie....chess pie....blueberry pie...cherry pie...peach pie...strawberry pie...sweet tater pie....custard pie...quiche or egg pie...the list goes on and on...and you have 2?

coconut cream pie then chess pie
with all the pies you listed is exactly why I put other!

that aftertaste was the soul of Charlie Brown's great pumpkin going strait to hell via your liver.

that aftertaste was the soul of Charlie Brown's great pumpkin going strait to hell via your liver.
I can't remember what it was on if it was a commercial or something else but it was Charlie Brown older and he is looking up his old girlfriends and he goes to Peppermint Patties house and she is a lesbian with Lucy I think. It was hilarious!

I had some henry wienhardts pumpkin beer but it had a wierd after taste!

I make my own beer (not joking here) and any fruit additions are tough to get just so. The chemistry is really easy to over do. But, I hate punkins except at hollow eeeeen :razz:

I can't remember what it was on if it was a commercial or something else but it was Charlie Brown older and he is looking up his old girlfriends and he goes to Peppermint Patties house and she is a lesbian with Lucy I think. It was hilarious!

I bet he's still in therapy from having the football yanked out from under him. Snoopy is likely flying for air america while Shroeder is in a piano bar getting hammered on Billy Joel tunes.

But what about the little red haired girl.........

Bwah wah wah.......

Forum List

Back