Best Peace Plan I have heard - From a Palestinian American

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
It makes great sense and I believe Hanania is running for President of Palestine.

A Palestinian peace plan Israelis can live with - Haaretz - Israel News
The following is the text of Hanania's outline. I have taken the liberty of numbering the clauses, with an eye toward facilitating discussion:

1. I support two-states, one Israel and one Palestine. As far as I am concerned, I can recognize Israel's "Jewish" character and Israelis should recognize Palestine's "non-Jewish" character.

2. I oppose violence of any kind from and by anyone. I reject Hamas' participation in any Palestinian government without first agreeing to surrender all arms and to accept two-states as a "final" peace agreement. But I also reject allowing Israeli settlers to carry any weapons and believe Israelis must impose the same restrictions on them.

3. I can support some settlements remaining - given the reality of 42 years of time passing - in a dunam-for-dunam land exchange. If Ariel is 500 dunams with a lifeline from Israel, then Israel gives Palestine 500 dunams in exchange.

4. Jerusalem should be a shared city and Palestinians should have an official presence in East Jerusalem. The Old City should be shared by both permitting open access to the city to all with a joint Palestinian-Israeli police presence.

5. Palestinian refugees would give up their demand to return to pre-1948 homes and lands lost during the conflict with Israel. Instead, some could apply for family reunification through Israel and the remainder would be compensated through a fund created and maintained by the United States, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the United Nations.

6. I also think Israelis should find it in their hearts to show compassion and offer their apologies to Palestinians for the conflict.

7. I support creation of a similar fund to compensate those Jews from Arab lands who lost their homes and lands, too, when they fled.

8. I think the Wall should be torn down, or relocated to the new borders. I have no problem separating the two nations for a short duration to help rebuild confidence between our two people.

9. All political parties, Palestinian and Israelis, should eliminate languages denying each other's existence, and all maps should be reprinted so that Israeli maps finally show Palestine and Palestinian maps finally show Israel.

10. A subway system should be built linking the West Bank portion of the Palestine state to the Gaza Strip portion of the Palestine State. Palestine should be permitted to build a seaport access to strengthen its industry, and an airport to permit flights and too and from the Arab and Israeli world.

11. I would urge the Arab World to renew their offer to normalize relations with Israel if Israel agrees to support the creation of a Palestinian State.

12. And I would ask both countries to establish embassies in each other's country to address other problems.

13. While non-Jewish Palestinians would continue to live in Israel as citizens, Jews who wish to live in settlements surrendered by Israel could become Palestinian citizens and they should be recognized and treated equally.

14. If Jews want to live in Hebron, they should be allowed to live in Hebron and should be protected, just as non-Jews. In fact, for every Jewish individual seeking to live in Palestine, a Palestinian should be permitted to live in Israel. In fact, major Palestinian populations in Israel could be annexed into Palestine (like settlements).

15. Another concept is to have non-Jews living in Israel continue to live there but only vote in Palestinian elections, while Jews living in Palestine would only vote in Israeli elections. A special citizenship protection committee could be created to explore how to protect the rights of minorities in each state.

16. Israel and Palestine should create joint-governing and security agencies working with the United States to monitor the peace, and establish an agency to pursue criminal acts of violence.
'

Shogun you can kiss my arse!

This guy doesn't represent Palis. It's the same reason why sock puppet presidents in dominated nations like Afghanistan also don't gel with the populace.

Not that thinking three steps ahead is the forte of cock sucker. Wipe your chin, cock sucker.

It makes great sense and I believe Hanania is running for President of Palestine.

A Palestinian peace plan Israelis can live with - Haaretz - Israel News
The following is the text of Hanania's outline. I have taken the liberty of numbering the clauses, with an eye toward facilitating discussion:

1. I support two-states, one Israel and one Palestine. As far as I am concerned, I can recognize Israel's "Jewish" character and Israelis should recognize Palestine's "non-Jewish" character.

2. I oppose violence of any kind from and by anyone. I reject Hamas' participation in any Palestinian government without first agreeing to surrender all arms and to accept two-states as a "final" peace agreement. But I also reject allowing Israeli settlers to carry any weapons and believe Israelis must impose the same restrictions on them.

3. I can support some settlements remaining - given the reality of 42 years of time passing - in a dunam-for-dunam land exchange. If Ariel is 500 dunams with a lifeline from Israel, then Israel gives Palestine 500 dunams in exchange.

4. Jerusalem should be a shared city and Palestinians should have an official presence in East Jerusalem. The Old City should be shared by both permitting open access to the city to all with a joint Palestinian-Israeli police presence.

5. Palestinian refugees would give up their demand to return to pre-1948 homes and lands lost during the conflict with Israel. Instead, some could apply for family reunification through Israel and the remainder would be compensated through a fund created and maintained by the United States, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the United Nations.

6. I also think Israelis should find it in their hearts to show compassion and offer their apologies to Palestinians for the conflict.

7. I support creation of a similar fund to compensate those Jews from Arab lands who lost their homes and lands, too, when they fled.

8. I think the Wall should be torn down, or relocated to the new borders. I have no problem separating the two nations for a short duration to help rebuild confidence between our two people.

9. All political parties, Palestinian and Israelis, should eliminate languages denying each other's existence, and all maps should be reprinted so that Israeli maps finally show Palestine and Palestinian maps finally show Israel.

10. A subway system should be built linking the West Bank portion of the Palestine state to the Gaza Strip portion of the Palestine State. Palestine should be permitted to build a seaport access to strengthen its industry, and an airport to permit flights and too and from the Arab and Israeli world.

11. I would urge the Arab World to renew their offer to normalize relations with Israel if Israel agrees to support the creation of a Palestinian State.

12. And I would ask both countries to establish embassies in each other's country to address other problems.

13. While non-Jewish Palestinians would continue to live in Israel as citizens, Jews who wish to live in settlements surrendered by Israel could become Palestinian citizens and they should be recognized and treated equally.

14. If Jews want to live in Hebron, they should be allowed to live in Hebron and should be protected, just as non-Jews. In fact, for every Jewish individual seeking to live in Palestine, a Palestinian should be permitted to live in Israel. In fact, major Palestinian populations in Israel could be annexed into Palestine (like settlements).

15. Another concept is to have non-Jews living in Israel continue to live there but only vote in Palestinian elections, while Jews living in Palestine would only vote in Israeli elections. A special citizenship protection committee could be created to explore how to protect the rights of minorities in each state.

16. Israel and Palestine should create joint-governing and security agencies working with the United States to monitor the peace, and establish an agency to pursue criminal acts of violence.
'

Shogun you can kiss my arse!

What fairytale world does this asshole live in? Really, I'd love to take a hit off of the crackpipe he just smoked. Must be some good shit.

Jerusalem, ALL of Jerusalem, belongs to Israel.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian. I would support a joint fund of all nations to pay for the peaceful relocation of the Arabs living in the West Bank and Gaza. Give them enough to survive on for a few years. I see a lot of empty condos in Dubai.

Hamas will never lay down its arms - therefore, I support a joint task force of Israeli, European and American soldiers, numbering in the hundreds of thousands, to eradicate Hamas from Gaza. There would be a 14-day period not only guaranteeing the safe passage of Arab civilians living there into Egypt, but also for Hamas to lay down its arms. After 14 days, flatten the place. That's how you deal with your enemy in war - you don't just barely beat them, you fucking anihilate them.

I would then remove the West Bank and Gaza as occupied territory status and incorporate them into Israel. Any remaining Arabs in any of the lands must apply for Israeli citizenship or risk deportation.

I would also investigate the link between Iran and Hamas.

What fairytale world does this asshole live in? Really, I'd love to take a hit off of the crackpipe he just smoked. Must be some good shit.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian. I would support a joint fund of all nations to pay for the peaceful relocation of the Arabs living in the West Bank and Gaza. Give them enough to survive on for a few years. I see a lot of empty condos in Dubai.

Hamas will never lay down its arms - therefore, I support a joint task force of Israeli, European and American soldiers, numbering in the hundreds of thousands, to eradicate Hamas from Gaza. There would be a 14-day period not only guaranteeing the safe passage of Arab civilians living there into Egypt, but also for Hamas to lay down its arms. After 14 days, flatten the place. That's how you deal with your enemy in war - you don't just barely beat them, you fucking anihilate them.

I would then remove the West Bank and Gaza as occupied territory status and incorporate them into Israel. Any remaining Arabs in any of the lands must apply for Israeli citizenship or risk deportation.

Would it be fair to qualify your plan as ethnic cleansing?

Not at all - I just support the removal of the intruders from our home.

How many Americans support the removal of the tens of millions of illegal immigrants in the US?

It's the same thing!

DavidS is a perfect example of how the Zionist Jews are NO different than the Brown Shirts of Nazi Germany in the 1930's.

Last edited:
You call it a fairytale, but then you preach a fairytale of your own below.

I wish that was the case. I think the join control over the city will probably fail and I think its probably the weakest part of the plan, but neither party appears to budge here. Israel is JUSTIFIED in demanding all of Jerusalem, but the Palestinian also make good arguments for Al Qud

LOL, that argument is illogical. The Palestinians talk about abandoning the 2 state solution, because they know they will eventually be absorbed into Israel and the Jews love of democracy will make them all citizens with one vote. How long before they become the majority? Not long. A Palestinian state is well within the Jews' best interest.

Relocation is NOT an option at this time. Europe, Africa, Russia, China, Asia, Latin America, the Arab World and even the USA is against it. Relocation is a fairytale!

Let me get this straight, you expect us Americans to fight in a war against Hamas, when we never fought in a war with Israel before? Did you not see Europe's reaction to the justified Cast Lead operation? Europe would never support such an operation. Besides Israel could do it themselves. However, if Israel could get away with it they would have already have done it, but the bad PR would be way too much.

This is never going to happen! The extremist label swings both ways brother!

:confused: It's universally acknowledged and well known! What would that do?

DavidS is a perfect example of how the Zionist Jews are NO different than the Brown Shirts of Nazi Germany in the 1930's.

Sunni,

I love how you ignore the original plan you gutless piece of shit!:evil:

By the way, you call me a Zionist in the same form you just attacked David on, but you are an Muslim Nazi that believes in the death and destruction of every Jew and America. At least I support a Palestinian Muslim's RATIONAL plan.

Last edited:

david regularly advocates nuking mecca during the hajj, so i'd say yes.

the nazis dressed better.

:offtopic:

You worthless piece of shit! Again if your not going to add then stop trolling in a thread.

:offtopic:

You worthless piece of shit! Again if your not going to add then stop trolling in a thread.

tissue?

i like the plan; it'll never be adapted.

happy, now?

oh, and the nazis were much better dressers.

By the way, you call me a Zionist in the same form you just attacked David on, but you are an Muslim Nazi that believes in the death and destruction of every Jew and America. At least I support a Palestinian Muslim's RATIONAL plan.

You will NEVER find a post from me advocating the death of all Jews.

Likewise, you will NEVER find a post from me calling for the destruction of our country.

Where as, DavidS has many times call for the total genocide of all muslims and has publically stated he would sacrifice America for the welfare of Israel. :evil:

Just address reasonable plan Hanania and NOT DavidS unreasonable plan!

I know its tough for the majority of you to stay on topic, because it will take away from your love of Jew-bashing, but give it a try you might like it.

Just address reasonable plan Hanania and NOT DavidS unreasonable plan!

I know its tough for the majority of you to stay on topic, because it will take away from your love of Jew-bashing, but give it a try you might like it.

you're confusing asshat bashing with jew bashing.

shocker

Forum List

Back