Best one yet!!!!!!

KarlMarx said:
Terrorism comes home, complements of the DNC.

Bonnie. I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope that she feels better soon.

We may be seeing a resurgence of radical Leftist underground groups similar to The Weathermen, The Black Panthers of the late 1960s and early 1970s.

If what I'm saying is true...is a civil war in our collective futures?

I think we are three hairs and some air away from Civil War in this country, and it's being cultivated by the Democrats and the media. They don't seem to care what the outcome of their antics is so long as they are in power. If I hear Kerry say once more that Bush has led a dirty camapign Im going to scream!!

Bonnie said:
I think we are three hairs and some air away from Civil War in this country, and it's being cultivated by the Democrats and the media. They don't seem to care what the outcome of their antics is so long as they are in power. If I hear Kerry say once more that Bush has led a dirty camapign Im going to scream!!

This is what I truly think of John Kerry

He is ____________, __________ but _____________________the

________________are______________________________________

and______________________________________________________

_____furthermore________________________________I

whenever____________________________________ phony__________

that ___________________ no________________!!!!!!!!!

(I edited out all the bad words)

Karl

KarlMarx said:
This is what I truly think of John Kerry

He is , but the

are

and

furthermore I

whenever phony

that no !!!!!!!!!

(I edited out all the bad words)

Karl

I think I can use my imagination to fill in the blanks...........And I agree!!!!! :beer:

And we'd fuckin win because the liberals want the guns banned.
:tank: :firing: :2guns:
;)

Forum List

Back