CDZ Best of the Board

conservatives, which Liberal posters on this board do you wish were Conservative due to their particular writing atyle and means of persuasion? Which Liberals would you have fighting your corner?

And Liberals, which Conservative posters do you admire for their forthrightness, clarity and persuasiveness?

I wish all of the left wingers were conservatives....then we wouldn't have the problems we have...........

At least then we'd be rid of Trump.

conservatives, which Liberal posters on this board do you wish were Conservative due to their particular writing atyle and means of persuasion? Which Liberals would you have fighting your corner?

And Liberals, which Conservative posters do you admire for their forthrightness, clarity and persuasiveness?

I wish all of the left wingers were conservatives....then we wouldn't have the problems we have...........
I find myself wishing that I could find a leftwinget who was liberal.

Then we would have one party rule.

Most all the liberals are trolls on here. You can never have a real conversation with them. Well I take that back Edward is normal.

I forgot also about MDK now that's one ok gay liberal poster in my book.

SobieskiSavedEurope is probably the best Conservative poster on here
Honest, sincere and represents the best conservative values

Most all the liberals are trolls on here. You can never have a real conversation with them. Well I take that back Edward is normal.

I forgot also about MDK now that's one ok gay liberal poster in my book.

He's one of my very favorite posters

Yup a knowledgeable, positive, with a lot of wisdom type of guy.
And non authoritarian like a true liberal.

Not to mention that he's punctual, well groomed and great with animals

Nevertheless are there any Liberal posters who express themselves well enough to be respected?

Not really. I haven't found any who will answer direct questions about their beliefs.

Any volunteers?

Last edited:
Nevertheless are there any Liberal posters who express themselves well enough to be respected?

Not really. I haven't found any who will answer direct questions about their beliefs.

Any volunteers?
Perhaps they eject the premise of your questions. An answer to a direct question is easy. But couch the question as a conundrum and answers don't come so easy.

G5000. He hates Trump, so probably some of the "conservatives" here will screech at this, but he backs up his arguments and he is a hard hitter.
His links to media sources are always a powerful hitter. lol

Perhaps they eject the premise of your questions. An answer to a direct question is easy. But couch the question as a conundrum and answers don't come so easy.

Ironically, the term "eject" is telling. Rather than pointing out any alleged errors in my questions, they simply eject the subject matter from their consciousness.

Contrastingly, I welcome any and all questions about my beliefs and conclusions. Want to give it a try?

Any volunteers?
It has been my experience here that very large numbers of people know what they are supposed to say, but not why they are supposed to say it. They have no actual ideology and do not operate from any sense of actual principles, but merely a form of groupthink based upon a herd instinct and blind opposition to a different herd.

Ask these people a direct question involving an actual explanation as to how they reasoned themselves into such a position and they won't reply because they do not know. They did not use reason to arrive at their position so it is impossible to have a reasonable debate with them in the first place.

Last edited:

Ironically, the term "eject" is telling. Rather than pointing out any alleged errors in my questions, they simply eject the subject matter from their consciousness.

Contrastingly, I welcome any and all questions about my beliefs and conclusions. Want to give it a try?

Could have meant........reject
Ya think?

Sure.

Do you think seeking and accepting information from a foreign source concerning a political opponent is legal? Ethical? Dangerous? Would you support any politician who did that?

And I missed the "R" with my clumsy, arthritic thumbs.

Do you think seeking and accepting information from a foreign source concerning a political opponent is legal? Ethical? Dangerous? Would you support any politician who did that?

I am not sure about the legalities, but I would answer "yes" to the rest of your questions. How about you?

Forum List

Back