*Best Not Tamper With Medicare*

Funny.... when facts are presented to them... they either shut up or misdirect.

It's like their brains reboot when they get caught in a Conservative lie.

Funny.... when facts are presented to them... they either shut up or misdirect.

It's like their brains reboot when they get caught in a Conservative lie.
.....And, their feet take-over.....

916.gif

Hey....you know.....

:rolleyes:

There's an old saying:

"Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it."

Sorry bout that,

1. No way anyone can defend this Obama *bullshit* Care.
2. Shaman my man, get a brain dude, you dumb ass!
3. Anyone who believes knocking me and millions out of Medicare, are fucking whack!
4. This is whack, and unless your about as smart as a bottle of mustard, anyone can see this!
5. So BACK OFF!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

The only one who sold you out was Obama.

The Republicans have been honest about it the entire time.

1. Who ever signs onto this crap, whether a republican or a democrat, is whack!
2. And I say we run any politician out of office who signs onto this crap!
3. And I mean any!!!!!
4. This is just about enough to make me get into politics, and run over some fucking bullshit politician, who ever I can, figuratively of course!
5. And make it my goal to fix all the screw ups in politics right now!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The problem is chess, everyone is going to get hurt to some degree.
Some more than others, some less than others.
The only way to reverse the insane fantasy land we have been living is - is to stop the madness.
If they pass a "resolution" without anyone getting hurt - then it isn't worth the paper it is written on.
Right now the Democrats are making a stand on NO entitlement cuts - well that is just irresponsible. It is that same attitude that got us here.
No one has done a f*cking thing about widespread welfare/medicare/medicaid/social security/disability fraud....nothing. While $billions a year went to illegal aliens, folks scamming the system and people who are long ago dead.

We ALL keep voting these crooks and clowns in every year.

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm 53, and I don't like being squeezed out of Medicare, before I can get it.
2. Why should I have to get screwed on this?
3. While the medical industry lives in modern day castles, I have to get kicked out of the Medicare plan.
4. Theres the problem, the medical industry charges *TOO* much!
5. Top to bottom anything that has to do with the medical industry is over priced, insurance companies too.

As a VET I have socialized medicine and I LIKE IT.

And FWIW, this fully socialized HC system is cheaper for the government than any private insurance paid by government system that either party advocates.

Something to ponder while we're debating this issue.

Socialized medicine works, folks.

Or at least, it can work if we allow it to work.

But who would lose if we had the partially socialized and partially privatized single payer universal HC?

Private HC insurance campanies, that's who.

The HC providers would continue to be private for profit HC providers.

ONLY insurance companioes would be left out of the loop.

Now seriously, what do these insrance companies actually DO for us?

Nothing except take 25% of all HC dollars and waste it on advertising, and pointless administration and of course profits.

HC insurance companies are parasites on the HC system, folks.

They don't pay for HC, they don't provide HC, they merely profit from it.

Last edited:
As a VET I have socialized medicine and I LIKE IT.

And FWIW, this fully socialized HC system is cheaper for the government than any private insurance paid by government system that either party advocates.

Something to ponder while we're debating this issue.

Socialized medicine works, folks.

Or at least, it can work if we allow it to work.

But who would lose if we had the partially socialized and partially privatized single payer universal HC?

Private HC insurance campanies, that's who.

The HC providers would continue to be private for profit HC providers.

ONLY insurance companioes would be left out of the loop.

Now seriously, what do these insrance companies actually DO for us?

Nothing except take 25% of all HC dollars and waste it on advertising, and pointless administration and of course profits.

HC insurance companies are parasites on the HC system, folks.

They don't pay for HC, they don't provide HC, they merely profit from it.
.....And, their stock-holders....

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm 53, and I don't like being squeezed out of Medicare, before I can get it.
2. Why should I have to get screwed on this?
3. While the medical industry lives in modern day castles, I have to get kicked out of the Medicare plan.
4. Theres the problem, the medical industry charges *TOO* much!
5. Top to bottom anything that has to do with the medical industry is over priced, insurance companies too.
6. Lets fix that!
7. LINK:ABC News Exclusive: Rep. Ryan Stands His Ground on Medicare Reform - ABC News

"Rep. Paul Ryan is doubling down. In the wake of Tuesday's stunning Republican defeat in New York special Congressional election, the Republican House Budget Chairman says he is determined to fight for his Medicare plan even if it ruins his political career. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Killing Old People Is Fiscally Responsible

"The fiscal good has to outweigh the pain," a nameless Democrat told the Washington Post regarding President Obama's latest proposal to massively cut Social Security, against the wishes of the vast majority of Americans, in order to fund a military 670% larger than the next largest in the world, keep in place tax cuts for billionaires, fail to tax corporations or estates or investments or carbon, and balance a budget that nobody gives a rat's ass about balancing when Wall Street comes asking for handouts.

Not to put too fine a point on it, Mr. President. Whose fiscal good is it? And whose pain? Last week the New York Times said you hoped by hacking away at Medicare to inflict some pain on your base. That way, supposedly, the Republicans would inflict some pain on their base. Then we'd all feel better. Assuming we're all Wall Street banksters. But what if we're actually, almost all of us, the people you criminals call your bases? You, Captain Peace Prize, propose slashing Medicare and Social Security. And, in exchange, according to the Washington Post, Eric Cantor has proposed more tax cuts for free loaders who don't work for a living. What a deal!

Killing Old People Is Fiscally Responsible

Forum List

Back