Best Newbie

Nakedemperor

He's brought a unique voice to the board. He's not writing posts that the majority agree with but his posts are still cool to read.

-=d=- said:
Hey NE! welcome, you noob! :)

LOL-- this award sounds suspiciously like those "effort" or "participation" awards you got for after school sports programs. But...I'll TAKE it. :mm:

speaking of n00bs, has NewGuy blown a gasket, or did you guys just ban him? :dev1:

nakedemperor with onedomino a very very close second. i have to give the edge to naked because he bravely pursues a mostly liberal viewpoint without getting flustered or intimidated by all the conservatives on the board.

onedomino is a fantastic poster with a lot of knowledge and very good posts. he has bested me in several debates through threads and i must give props to good debaters with a thorough handle on the facts and figures.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I like JOKER96BRAVO, He's the greatest newbie EVER!!!

Or..at least he's pretty amusing more often than not.. :funnyface

...and I still wanna be him when I grow up.

Shattered said:
Or..at least he's pretty amusing more often than not.. :funnyface

...and I still wanna be him when I grow up.
Can't be me when you grow up....
You're already ten years older than me! :happy2:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I like JOKER96BRAVO, He's the greatest newbie EVER!!!

we could give out a special award... "most beloved devious tyrant" you'd be beating out competition like vladimir putin, theresa heinz kerry, rosie o'donnell and pat buchannan.

NATO AIR said:
we could give out a special award... "most beloved devious tyrant" you'd be beating out competition like vladimir putin, theresa heinz kerry, rosie o'donnell and pat buchannan.
Shit I gotta go up against Heinz for most devious.....
I think I should throw in the towel!

NATO AIR said:
you're not going to let the french out devil you now are you?
I don't want to, but she's hitched to Kerry and I'm not willing to go that far!!!
Wait a minute....I often call my wife the devil so I guess we're pretty even huh?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I don't want to, but she's hitched to Kerry and I'm not willing to go that far!!!
Wait a minute....I often call my wife the devil so I guess we're pretty even huh?

:laugh: don't get stuck sleeping on the couch

NATO AIR said:
oh i forget... devious tyrants have harems, my apologies el jefe
So there it is folks....
Can Joker be Devious enough to make it in the next issue of the Evil observer???
We'll find out, stay tuned........

JOKER96BRAVO said:
So there it is folks....
Can Joker be Devious enough to make it in the next issue of the Evil observer???
We'll find out, stay tuned........

evil will be checking his food, watching his back and walking to work from now on to avoid any "devious" attempts at a hostile takeover of this publication

Forum List

Back