Best movies EVER?

Is it also just me? Or is Jack Sparrow the most flamboyantly gay excuse for a pirate ever.

Sometime back, Johnny Depp stated in an interview that he drew his inspiration for Sparrow from Bugs Bunny and Roadrunner cartoons.
Funny that you see Sparrow as gay because Bugs Bunny isn't.....gay that is.
Are you?

Is it also just me? Or is Jack Sparrow the most flamboyantly gay excuse for a pirate ever.

Sometime back, Johnny Depp stated in an interview that he drew his inspiration for Sparrow from Bugs Bunny and Roadrunner cartoons.
Are you?

Yea, and?

... so here's some "righteousness" for you mister "righteous"...

Leviticus 20:13

English Standard Version (©2001)
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Last edited:
Are you?

Yea, and?

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

The bible also condemns drunkards and adulterers too, guess we should behead them as well.

Are you?

Yea, and?

Nothing more an RCC revisions.

"The Bible contains six (6) admonishments to homosexuals and three
hundred sixty-two (362) admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't
mean God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more
...supervision." ~Lynn Lavner

Next.

Yea, and?

Next.

So you dismiss the words of the Lord simply by pointing to something else. You're in denial.

Next.

Yea, and?

The bible also condemns drunkards and adulterers too, guess we should behead them as well.

Guess you like to guess.

Amadeus

The Birdcage

Capote

Wilde

Body Heat

Someone To Watch Over Me

Fried Green Tomatoes

Seabiscuit

L.A. Confidential

Les Miserables

A Christmas Carol

Great Expectations ( Gwyneth Paltrow )

( others I am sure )

L.A. Confidential , yes.

someone to watch...was that with tom berenger?

Next.

So you dismiss the words of the Lord simply by pointing to something else. You're in denial.

Next.

No, I dismiss OBVIOUS revisions by the RCC as those silly verses go directly against the CENTRAL TEACHINGS OF CHRIST. THE REAL WORD OF GOD WOULD NOT DIRECTLY CONTRADICT THAT OF HIS SON LIKE THAT.

Also, "JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED." and "Any sin can be forgiven as long as you truly repent in your heart" slight paraphrasing there, but yea.

Looks like you're waaaaay more of a sinner than me, better go get your hate (devil) on somewhere else dude, cuz I'll keep pwning you into next Sunday.

You're also in denial bout your denial.

NEXT!

Next.

Next.

No, I dismiss OBVIOUS revisions by the RCC as those silly verses go directly against the CENTRAL TEACHINGS OF CHRIST. THE REAL WORD OF GOD WOULD NOT DIRECTLY CONTRADICT THAT OF HIS SON LIKE THAT.

Also, "JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED." and "Any sin can be forgiven as long as you truly repent in your heart" slight paraphrasing there, but yea.

Looks like you're waaaaay more of a sinner than me, better go get your hate (devil) on somewhere else dude, cuz I'll keep pwning you into next Sunday.

NEXT!

LMFAO.... sorry there son, but that kind of whack job, horse shit talk doesn't get anywhere with me.

First off, I haven't judged anyone. Second, I never said I hated anyone. Third, the only thing you'll pwn is between your legs.

I quoted the Bible, you freaked out. You're obviously very sensitive to what the Bible says about being a homo. Well that's your problem, not mine.

Game, set, match.

In no particular order...

"M"

"The Bicycle Thieves"

"The Third Man"

"Stalag 17"

"Paths of Glory"

"Sergeant York"

"Bridge on the River Kwai"

"Mr. Smith Goes to Washington"

"To Kill a Mockingbird"

"All Quiet on the Western Front" (1930)

"City Lights"

"The Good The Bad and the Ugly"

"Battleship Potemkin"

"The 400 Blows"

"City Girl"

"Children of Paradise"

"Casablanca"

"The Maltese Falcon"

"Downfall"

"The General"

"Grand Illusion"

"Great Expectations" (John Mills & Valerie Hobson) David Lean director

"Seven Samurai"

"The Night of the Hunter"

"The Passion of Joan of Arc"

"Rebecca"

"Quo Vadis"

"Pulp Fiction"

"The Red Shoes"

"The Searchers"

"Sophie Scholl"

"The Pianist"

"Steamboat Bill Jr."

"Sunrise" (1927)

"The Wages of Fear"

"Unforgiven"

"Yojimbo"

"Once Upon a Time in the West"

"The Seventh Seal"

"The Godfather I, II"

"Taxi Driver"

"Nights of Cabiria"

"Spartacus"

Just to name a few...:)

Next.

NEXT!

LMFAO.... sorry there son, but that kind of whack job, horse shit talk doesn't get anywhere with me.

First off, I haven't judged anyone. Second, I never said I hated anyone. Third, the only thing you'll pwn is between your legs.

I quoted the Bible, you freaked out. You're obviously very sensitive to what the Bible says about being a homo. Well that's your problem, not mine.

Game, set, match.

^^^^^^^
633665339137033155-epicfail.jpg

Report it to higher.....good idea....I do think God will enjoy word of your fail tonight, denial man.:lol:

In other news, you CAN'T refute my points, the parts of the Bible I posted that pwned yours, etc.

I know I'm good with God, reconciled my faith and sexuality long ago, and NOTHIN you say or do will change that.:lol::cuckoo:

Oh yea, welcome to the pwned belt, you couldn't deserve it more.

Last edited:
[
In other news, you CAN'T refute my points, the parts of the Bible I posted that pwned yours, etc.

I know I'm good with God, reconciled my faith and sexuality long ago, and NOTHIN you say or do will change that.:lol::cuckoo:

Oh yea, welcome to the pwned belt, you couldn't deserve it more.

There's never been any author in history more misquoted than God! Every group/race/people/country on earth trying to prove they are the "chosen ones".

To Kill A Mockingbird
12 Angry Men
Dressed To Kill
Romeo and Juliette -- with Olivia de Haviland
Thelma And Louise
The Exorcist
Apocaplyse Now with Marlon Brando
Anything with Bette Davis
Marnie (my favorite Alfred Hitchcock film)
The Yearling

Madeline,
I do believe you meant Olivia Hussey, I remember because my 9th grade class took a field trip to Los Angeles to see the movie and I fell madly in love with her and her breasts........ I was 15, they were amazing! I loved her voice too, beautiful girl.

And in 45 years the only movie scene that made me tear up like a little girl goes to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOatpR4mf_o

Jesus!...I still can't watch this without getting a frog in my throat!

This is the clip right before yours, easily one of the most powerful films I have ever watched. I didn't see it at the theater, watched it at home stopping it numerous times because I was just so overwhelmed by the heroics of those young men and the sacrifices they made for us and our country.
My Dad was a P-51 driver and the ones in this scene made me think of him at nineteen when he first got one of his own. He's been gone now for 7 years, he was an amazing man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrsDBMewkEc&feature=player_embedded#!

This was his girl, T-Lou 11..........

Last edited:
1. Godfather I & II
2. Casablanca
3. Grapes of Wrath
4. Of Mice and Men
5. Shawshank Redemption
6. Cool Hand Luke
7. Great Santini
8. Goodfellas
9. Its a Wonderful Life
10. To Kill a Mockingbird