Best Moments

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
Mine would definetly be the birth of my daughter. And, many hours of hilarity with family, friends, the beagle and other animals now passed on. Despite accomplishments and things overcome, IMHO, the above can't be compaired to anything else. :D

Said1 said:
Mine would definetly be the birth of my daughter. And, many hours of hilarity with family, friends, the beagle and other animals now passed on. Despite accomplishments and things overcome, IMHO, the above can't be compaired to anything else. :D
My senior year of high school and the summer that followed. Never have I had so much irresponsible fun.

Pretty much every moment I get to spend with my son.

Playing bass in front of a few hundred people and getting applause.

Getting my West Point ring.

2 years in Okinawa--frequent SCUBA adventures--oriental culture--close look at the Vietnam war without being shot at--high school --Cheap stereo equpiment--and ditto on the totally irresponsible fun!

A pretty long 'moment' but watching all four of my sons grow into men that I am extremely proud of.

Sitting by the bon fire making puggy pies with my kids. The Fall is a great time for that.

We all went on a canue (sp?) down the green river in Kentucky a few years ago. That was great also.

A road trip with my cousin and her family in Wisconsin...we rented an RV, all those characters in one moving house is sure to bring up some excellent stories.

Winning a hard wrestling match also brings back good memories, of course it sucked at the time.

dilloduck said:
2 years in Okinawa--frequent SCUBA adventures--oriental culture--close look at the Vietnam war without being shot at--high school --Cheap stereo equpiment--and ditto on the totally irresponsible fun!

You dive too? Best dives I ever done was Malta. I'd like to go there again! You have any favourites?

I was riding from NYC to Florida for spring break in a van with my friends. I fell asleep with my head in a very cute guy's lap. I woke up somewhere in Georgia to the bluest skies I'd ever seen, while "Blue Sky" was playing.

To quote Spalding Gray, it was my Perfect Moment.

Driving with my kids home from vacation in FL, behind a van where two guys were singing with the radio, swaying to the music. :laugh: The van was swaying too, at 85 mph. The kids were trying to find the music to keep time!

The 'best' because they stopped fighting long enough to search for the music. They actually tried to get me to signal the van to pull over, so they could find the music!

Abbey Normal said:
I was riding from NYC to Florida for spring break in a van with my friends. I fell asleep with my head in a very cute guy's lap. I woke up somewhere in Georgia to the bluest skies I'd ever seen, while "Blue Sky" was playing.

To quote Spalding Gray, it was my Perfect Moment.
Ain't Georgia PERFECT?:thup:

Forum List

Back