• Fade To Black

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Master of Puppets - Primus cover

Primus? Not better than Metallica.

They play master of puppets better than Metallica...

No way. In no way is Primus better than Metallica. Metallica has pure talent. :D

Metallica WAS a great band, but Primus has always run circles around those guys in terms of playing.

Puhleese. I don't think you know talent.

Please yourself. Claypool runs circles around every single Metallica bassist (who were all great imo), Larry LaLonde shreds in ways Hammett never could, and there is absolutely no comparison when it comes to Lars and Tim Alexander. Tim is an absolute beast on drums.

They all know each other anyway, they're good friends. Les and Kirk went to school together.

Primus? Not better than Metallica.

No way. In no way is Primus better than Metallica. Metallica has pure talent. :D

Metallica WAS a great band, but Primus has always run circles around those guys in terms of playing.

Please yourself. Claypool runs circles around every single Metallica bassist (who were all great imo), Larry LaLonde shreds in ways Hammett never could, and there is absolutely no comparison when it comes to Lars and Tim Alexander. Tim is an absolute beast on drums.

They all know each other anyway, they're good friends. Les and Kirk went to school together.

Wynona's Big Brown Beaver? :lol: My Name is Mudd? Come on. This is a serious thread.

Wynona's Big Brown Beaver? :lol: My Name is Mudd? Come on. This is a serious thread.

Great songs! Can you imagine Metallica trying to play them? lol

The bass line to Wynona's is ridiculously hard to play.

Great songs! Can you imagine Metallica trying to play them? lol

The bass line to Wynona's is ridiculously hard to play.

It's a completely different style! WTF?

Forum List

Back