Best lawyer for victims of Visa Lottery 2012

WeStillHope

Rookie
Oct 22, 2011
Hello,

as you may know the visa lottery 2012 was very special.
On May 2011 people where informed that they where selected for further process in the Diversity Visa Program 2012.
After 2 weeks 22000 people where told that they are no winners anymore and that the results have been voided.

Now Ira Kurzban wants to fight for these people in court.
He is one of the best immigration lawyers in USA.
There is a blog where interessted people or victims of this years lottery can get informed of what is going on.

If you want the link to this stite please visit the facebook page : Green Card Lottery 2012: The voice of 22,000

or write me a private message and I will sent you the link to this blog.

Thanks,

One of my wife's Japanese friends got an e-mail informing her that she'd been selected for a US Visa and forwarded it to us to check it out. The e-mail said all she had to do was respond with a 3 or 400 dollar application fee. It was a real professional looking letter and I could see why people get fooled.

But we did a quick "google" of visa lottery scams and we learned that:

A: You are never informed by e-mail.
B: There is never an application fee.

this is not SPAM!!!
it is for people who where selected this year and where informed that they won....
after 2 weeks it was said that the results where voided...this was in the media too.
now these people fight for their rights......an you can google the lawyer or even call his office....it is official!!!
how can you say its scam without knowing anything about it???

Spam.png

LIKE I SAID!!! This is for people who won this years lottery and where notified that they won.....after two weeks the results where voided!!!!!!you can check on the internet !!!
google: Dvlottery 2012 computer glitch

now the lawyer : Ira Kurzban (you can google him too) takes the case to court!!
there are electronical court files you can look at too!

what is spam about it..when you can find all that in the internet!

Forum List

Back