Best Laugh In Weeks

Our insurance wasn't great, but it was ten times better than what Commie Care offers for the money. If not for him, millions like myself would still be covered today. You don't have to believe that if you don't want to,

Naw, man, I don't buy it because it's bs. I know of no companies that dropped insurance, but I have skills where I don't have to work for bottom feeder companies if I don't have to.

If you lost insurance, it's because your boss is a bottom feeder.

You go to hundreds of companies, talk to real working people only to find out their plight is exactly as yours. You get to find out why that is and who is responsible for it.

Guy, when I did purchasing, I talked to hundreds of companies. Not a one of them dropped their insurance. They really can't afford to, not in this market, because people will just take their resume and find someone who offers insurance.

Now in your DEAD AS SHIT town, maybe that's different, where you can buy a house for the cost of a VCR. Where they don't even bother taking the signs down off of closed businesses because that would be work.

Forum List

Back