Best Jon Stewart takedown of Foxnews ever?

What a hoot - reading all of the logically fallacious responses from our Right Wing friends, totally ignoring the content of this well-deserved slam on hypocritical Fox, and attempting to divert attention away from the fact that this is indeed, the one of the best takedowns of Fox "News" that Jon Stewart has ever aired.

Hey, cons! Come and tell me how Fox's failure to apologize for the "tsunami of misinformation" spewed out by them about Benghazi, is in any way different from a failure to apologize for incorrect statements about the Ferguson incident by the authors of such statements.

Never mind how Fox "wipes out the competition" when it comes to numbers of viewers. That's not the issue. Justify for me how it's OK for Fox to be outraged over the Ferguson situation, yet is not required to apologize itself for the way they handled the Benghazi situation.

I would love to see one of you cons address this specific issue. I haven't seen it yet on this thread.

What a hoot - reading all of the logically fallacious responses from our Right Wing friends, totally ignoring the content of this well-deserved slam on hypocritical Fox, and attempting to divert attention away from the fact that this is indeed, the one of the best takedowns of Fox "News" that Jon Stewart has ever aired.

Hey, cons! Come and tell me how Fox's failure to apologize for the "tsunami of misinformation" spewed out by them about Benghazi, is in any way different from a failure to apologize for incorrect statements about the Ferguson incident by the authors of such statements.

Never mind how Fox "wipes out the competition" when it comes to numbers of viewers. That's not the issue. Justify for me how it's OK for Fox to be outraged over the Ferguson situation, yet is not required to apologize itself for the way they handled the Benghazi situation.

I would love to see one of you cons address this specific issue. I haven't seen it yet on this thread.
Apologize for Benghazi? Why doesn't the left apologize for covering it up? Right before the election they pretended it was about some stupid bastard's movie no one saw. They had lots of warnings and did nothing. There will be more on this now that the right owns congress and it sees the light of day.

Liberals get their news from comedy shows and can't discern fact from fantasy.

Apologize for Benghazi? Why doesn't the left apologize for covering it up? Right before the election they pretended it was about some stupid bastard's movie no one saw. They had lots of warnings and did nothing. There will be more on this now that the right owns congress and it sees the light of day.

Perhaps you missed that portion of my post where I invited someone to justify Fox's failure to apologize for Benghazi misinformation while expressing outrage for no apologies over the Ferguson case. All I'm seeing here is an attempted deflection. Address the point!

The clip said that the Republican House intelligence committee agreed with the Administration's narrative on Benghazi and Fox barely covered it, though Benghazi was a hot topic on Fox for two years.

The clip also said that Fox commentators demanded apologies from Democrats and liberals for rushing to judgment on Ferguson and Officer Wilson when the official report was released but didn't offer an apology when the House report was released that absolved the White House on Benghazi, though Fox also rushed to judgment on Benghazi.

Jon has had many brilliant shows slamming the GOP. That won't change their tactics and you'll never get an apology.

Again, Stewart is a comedian. He was employed by the freaking comedy channel. Any claim he has on political analysis is purely in the minds of low information left wing idiots.

Congratulations to Whitehall and Mad Scientist for indulging in one of the most basic, logical fallacies - an ad hominem attack: "The evasion of the actual topic by personally attacking the opponent." Stewart is an idiot. Therefore whatever he says is false.

Never mind, of course, addressing the actual issue being raised. Why not do that? Because you can't - at least not in any way that makes Fox look like anything except the hypocrites they are.

Forum List

Back