Best Jon Stewart takedown of Foxnews ever?

Wouldn't click on the link if you paid me. Fuck Jon Lebowitz, and fuck Hussein Obozo firsters like the OP.

As Fox keeps steam rolling any competition offered up to them:biggrin:

Like black people like basketball and bible belters love the 700 club right wing conservative white tools love their faux news.

The brainwashing of 30% of America.

oh boo hoo hoo.. I guess 50 years of 100% lib owned media wasn't enough for you...haha.
Until the 1997 media deregulation act and 5 mega corporations purchased it all including MSNBC which is only liberal on social wedge issues that they use to divide us.

Just like russians are brainwashed with propaganda so are we.

Like black people like basketball and bible belters love the 700 club right wing conservative white tools love their faux news.

oh boo hoo hoo.. I guess 50 years of 100% lib owned media wasn't enough for you...haha.

You like it that your media and government has been taken over by the rich and corporations?

Not his best but pretty damn good. When he's gone who will be the watch dog for conservative media? I hope someone steps up.
Sarah Silverman?
Hmmmmmm. Is that in the works? She could be an excellent spiritual successor I think. As long as there's SOMEONE calling out the right on there nonsense in mass media.

The news use to be independent of the corporation that ran it. The reporters didn't care what stockholders wanted or what advertisers they had.

For example if shell oil is an advertiser will the news do a negative report on shell?

The liberal media doesnt care who's advertising.

And no station manager should be told what he can air. The media is that important. They now control it. Thank god for internet and they're taking it over too.

Corporations stopped the media from asking questions about invading Iraq. The media didn't do its job and bush lied us into Iraq.

Phil Donahue got fired for saying something.

So good for you faux news. Old conservatives watch you.

Forum List

Back