Best holiday beer

Describe the flavor. Does it taste like PBR? I must say I've never met a beer I didn't like (except Rolling Rock) but my new fav is Blue Moon. They make a great pumpkin beer too.

I've got to say that all varieties of Tröegs beer is extremely good stuff.

Hop Back Ale is my current go to beer right now...

As for the Mad Elf, you won't be disappointed if you enjoy holiday ales... Nutmeg & cinnamon plus other subtle flavors...

Chanel, you should be able to get some in NJ, but you may need to look around...

Describe the flavor. Does it taste like PBR? I must say I've never met a beer I didn't like (except Rolling Rock) but my new fav is Blue Moon. They make a great pumpkin beer too.

Listen my sweet French speaking friend, there is nothing as good as a PBR, nothing. Not a big fan of the Blue Moon, their pumpkin ale is OK , but far more better ones on the market IMHO. A couple of weeks ago I was in Delaware at a beer store and found one bottle of the most sought after beer for any hop head, Dogfish Head Ale 120 min IPA. I had it this week, took me almost three hours to get down and sent me for a loop. Absolutely the best beer I have ever had. It's certainly not for the casual beer drinker, but if you see it pick one up

120 Minute IPA | Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales

Darmstader St Nicholas.

Brewed specifically for the holiday season in Darmstadt, Germany, St Nicholas has the appearance of Guiness, yet it's taste is much smoother than Guiness.

Listen my sweet French speaking friend, there is nothing as good as a PBR, nothing. Not a big fan of the Blue Moon, their pumpkin ale is OK , but far more better ones on the market IMHO. A couple of weeks ago I was in Delaware at a beer store and found one bottle of the most sought after beer for any hop head, Dogfish Head Ale 120 min IPA. I had it this week, took me almost three hours to get down and sent me for a loop. Absolutely the best beer I have ever had. It's certainly not for the casual beer drinker, but if you see it pick one up

120 Minute IPA | Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales

The 120 minute is probably my favorite American beer currently brewed. It would be all I drank, if it wasn't for the hefty $9 a 12-oz bottle price tag.

Forum List

Back