Best Health Care, Huh?

Health is wealth. I want to share some nesscery steps for health care. First of all brush their teeth properly. Many peoples don’t know importance of teeth brush. Cut your nails after one week. Use 2 litter water bottles daily base. Eat your stress away. Don’t eat carbohydrates for at least an hour after exercise. Don’t smoking, do regular self examination of your body. However we are safe many dieses.

Five ways the American health care system is literally the worst

The United States comes in dead last in a new, international ranking of health care systems from a top health-care non-profit.

This doesn't mean that we're the worst in the world; there are plenty of less-developed countries that have worse systems than America's. But when the United States is compared against peer countries like France and Canada it does not come out well. It comes out the very worst.

A new Commonwealth Fund report looks at how the United States stacks up against other countries on things like access to doctors and quality of care. It pulls from three separate surveys conducted over the past three years: a 2011 survey of sicker patients, a 2012 survey of doctors and a 2013 survey of adults over 18. It also uses health outcome data from the OECD and World Health Organization. This means it captures the experience of the medical system from the people who use it a lot, those who use it a little and the doctors treating them.

America ranks worst overall

The American health care system came in last both in the overall rankings, which pull together data on 11 specific measures of success for a health care system. This includes metrics like how easily residents can access health care, if that medical care is affordable and if its effective.

There was no measure where the United States came in first place — our best ranking was coming in third in the effectiveness of our medicine (more on what this means later).

more at link

Five ways the American health care system is literally the worst - Vox

I do not have the time to read the other responses to this post. I just wanted to be on record for having stated that this is a moronic poll/quiz/article/whatever. The actual facts are, that the vast majority of people prefer, and in fact migrants move toward, the American health care system. Canadians come to the US for complicated matters.

What, you want to go to some other country for your healthcare? GO FOR IT!!! BS, you will not.... why, because ours was the best before government got involved. Still is, for a while...

Change channels.... Bring it on, lets debate......

Health is wealth. I want to share some nesscery steps for health care. First of all brush their teeth properly. Many peoples don’t know importance of teeth brush. Cut your nails after one week. Use 2 litter water bottles daily base. Eat your stress away. Don’t eat carbohydrates for at least an hour after exercise. Don’t smoking, do regular self examination of your body. However we are safe many dieses.

Good point....national health care policy has nothing to do with health care......instead it has to do with buying votes and the growth of government and intrusion into our lives.

CONCORD-table12_zps032754a0.jpg

It cost at least double today for me to cover my family than it did last year. That dang Bush!

no one believes that.

unless of course you had scam coverage before which only covered catastrophic care and now you have actual medical coverage.

Bullshit....

I had a good plan before OCare.
Naw saddled with a $6,000.00 yearly deductible I don't go see my doctor.
I can't afford the out of pocket costs for the tests he did in the office.
Colonoscopy that should be done this Fall.... No way that's getting done now.
I can't afford it.

It cost at least double today for me to cover my family than it did last year. That dang Bush!

no one believes that.

unless of course you had scam coverage before which only covered catastrophic care and now you have actual medical coverage.

Bullshit....

I can't afford it.

Yeah, we creamed that little nugget right out of the blocks. Nobody heard of junk plans until the country went into open revolt over being cancelled. It's all BULLSHIT.

Schillian is one sad assed loser for the left. It's a shame people like that don't follow Grayson's plea.

no one believes that.

Bullshit....

I can't afford it.

Yeah, we creamed that little nugget right out of the blocks. Nobody heard of junk plans until the country went into open revolt over being cancelled. It's all BULLSHIT.

Schillian is one sad assed loser for the left. It's a shame people like that don't follow Grayson's plea.

Oh, you mean the plea where Grayson said that the Republicans want people to die?

Is that the plea you mean?

So, are you saying that Jillian should die, but of course are way too much of a coward to actually come out and say the words like that?

Is that how you roll these days? Sad, just plain old sad.

Just when I think Righties cannot sink any lower, they do.

I can't afford it.

Evidence-based preventive services are carved out of cost-sharing for plans. That means if you're 50 or over, you won't have to pay anything out of pocket for a colonoscopy.

no one believes that.

Bullshit....

I can't afford it.

And that is the point. For people to pay for something that is basically useless given the high deductibles and narrow provider networks...and fill the bank accounts of the Big Government Crony Insurance Companies who helped write the legislation and have HHS in regulatory capture mode.

You can keep your doctor if you like them, until we tell you that you can't keep your doctor if you like them.

There is a different between the best health INSURANCE system and best healthCARE system in the world. If you are talking best health insurance system then you may have a point. But if you are talking about the best healthCARE system in the world then we are the undisputed kings. We have BY FAR the best doctors, facilities and medical schools.

Which Country has Best Doctors in the World Famous Doctors in the World WhichCountry.co
"Q: What Country has Best Doctors in the World?

Ans: There are several nations having top doctors in different specializations but according a survey
United States is the country which has the most famous and best doctors in the world. qualified students and doctors from around the world come to USA for the to become top medical professionals. and USA is also famous for its Globally popular Mayo clinic which is located in Rochester. throughout America has better medical treatment providers as compared to other developed nations. sometimes they are expensive which a poor person can’t afford,since United States is famous for its excellent and expert doctors from all other countries in the whole world. - See more at: Which Country has Best Doctors in the World Famous Doctors in the World WhichCountry.co"

Forum List

Back