Best hand job!

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
Brian is walking along Beach road in Pattaya one night and a very gorgeous girl catches his eye.

He strikes up a conversation with her, and quickly discovers that she is one of those "exclusive" ladies-of-the-night.

"How much do you charge?", asks Brian.

Su replies, "It starts at 500 Baht for a hand-job."

Brian says, "500 Baht for a hand-job? No hand-job is worth that kind of money!"

With a saucy flick of her eyelashes, Su says, "Do you see that Su Restaurant on the corner?"

Yes."

"Do you see the next Su’s about another block further down?"

"Yes."

"And beyond that, do you see the third Su's, just by the side of the old cinema?"

"Yes."

"Well," says Su, smiling invitingly, "I own those.
"And, I own them because I give a hand-job that's worth 500 Baht."

Brian then exclaims, "What the hell? You only live once. I'll give it a try."

They retire to the nearby Marriott Hotel.

A short time later, Brian is sitting on the bed realising that he just experienced the hand-job of a lifetime, worth every bit of 500 Baht.

He is so amazed, he says, "I suppose a blow-job is 1,000 Baht?"

Su replies, "2000 Baht."

I wouldn't pay that for a blow-job!"

Su then says, while signalling Brian to come closer to her.

"Come closer to this window, big boy. Do you see that bank just across the junction to Walking Street?
"I own that bank outright. And I own it because I give a blow-job that's worth every Sittang of 2000 Baht !"

And poor Brian, basking in the afterglow of that terrific hand-job, decides to put off his intended new mobile phone and says, "Give it to me !!!"

Ten minutes later, he is sitting on the bed more amazed than before.

Brian can scarcely believe it but he feels he truly got his money's worth.

He decides to dip into what else he may have left with him for one more glorious and unforgettable experience.

He then asks Su, "How much for some pussy?"

Su replies, "Come over here to this other window, I want to show you something.

Do you see how the whole city of Pattaya is laid out before us ..... all those beautiful lights, banks .... corporate offices .... business houses ..... and big-&-small shops and places?"

"Wowwww !!" Brian shouts out in awe, "You own the whole city??"

"No," Su replies, "but I would if I had a pussy!

Helen Thomas.

Hell yes, I went there. Now you need to go scrub out your brain with mind-bleach.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back