Best Halloween Costume Evah...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
SVtTa.jpg

Trending: Paralympian Sundquist is jokester - Entertainment, Pop Culture, Style and Hot Trends - Trending Blog - ESPN Playbook - ESPN

that is fucking horrible.....

:lol: ^ Obviously bitter about not winning Halloween...

This Halloween, everyone is fighting for second place thanks to Paralympic skier, cancer survivor and motivational speaker Josh Sundquist and his lampshade costume. He posted the image on Facebook and Twitter, tweeting the caption: "For Halloween, I dressed as a leg lamp. I had to shave my leg, but I think it was worth it. RT if you agree."

The image of Sundquist in his costume, inspired by the famous lamp scene from the 1983 holiday classic "A Christmas Story," has received more than 1.6 million views on imgur. It has been featured on several national news and sports sites, earned more than 11,000 likes on Facebook (he has 58,000-plus Facebook followers) and has been re-tweeted more than 550 times. It will no doubt inspire others to be creative, if nothing else.

According to Reddit's front page, I won Halloween. Thanks! Do I get a prize? Maybe one that ships in a big FRAGILE box? imgur.com/SVtTa
— Josh Sundquist (@JoshSundquist) October 30, 2012

So how does it feel to "win" Halloween?

Better luck next year, bones! :eusa_whistle:

Check out this Best Halloween Pumpkin Evah!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8PCp5xk-9Qo]Pumpktris - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing brings out the creativity like Halloween. People go crazy with costumes, haunted houses, and, in the case of Nathan Pryor, a pumpkin. Pryor, clearly a mad genius, turned his Jack-o'-lantern into a playable version of Tetris.

Let's be clear here. This isn't just a carving that looks like the classic puzzle game. No, no, no. Pryor made something that can actually be played by moving the pumpkin's stem back and forth and up and down. Move the joystick, er, joystem, and the shapes move and rotate.

One may well ask why he'd do such a thing. Near as we can tell, there is no point other than it hadn't yet been done. And the results are pretty amazing.

Pumpkin Tetris is no trick, all treat | Games Blog - Yahoo! Games

i love christmas story.....i have an old ragged orange t shirt that says......you will shot your eye out...with a picture of ralphie lol

Forum List

Back